Can you imagine Jones finishing DC in the 1st?

I don't care who wins, so long as it's a clear legitimate win.

This. I'm an admitted Jones hater (just his personality - I recognize his fighting skill is fucking amazing), but this is a massive fight for the sport and for the fans. No matter who wins we need this to be clean.

Had a dream that Jones finished the fight with the very first punch followed by a controversial stoppage. They were also fighting in a ring and not in the octagon, so maybe dreams just don't mean shit.

Absolutely I can. He's a great fighter. I can also see Cormier finishing him in the first.

Jones is not a finisher especially in the 1st rd but,They both coming very emotional and anything can happen anytime...

9 wins by Knockout.
6 wins by Submission.

Sure he isn't a finisher....

I could see it and DC might just sit there on his knees hands over his face in embarrassment crying. DC is taking everything too personal, he will be a fool and rush in and get caught then Jones grabs a hold of the neck and sinks in a vicious choke.

via sub maybe, standing guillotine
but it's also possible dc ko's him in the first
dc has very fast and heavy hands

I think Jones cardio will be the best in this fight.
Look at him in the weigh-in.
That is going to be the difference.
Some talk about pressure but that requires cardio. Jones will have the better cardio of the two.

Indeed, he seemed to have a easy time cutting. DC clearly looked more tired but nothing over the top.

Back