Can you imagine Jones finishing DC in the 1st?

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Lol I would love to see that DC face manngg
I will be like this no doubt
dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Last edited:
Siktir git would be the best outcome possible

Siktir git would be the best outcome possible

You would be from Stormrage.. ew.

I honestly think a 1st round TKO may be what transpires. I want with all my heart for DC to pull it out, but I just dont see it happening.

I'd be surprised if it's a 1st round finish. I could see Jones finishing later after accumulating damage, but I only see him finishing in round 1 if something crazy happens.

Of the two I think DC has the better chance to finish early via KO, even though I think that's still unlikely.

I honestly think a 1st round TKO may be what transpires. I want with all my heart for DC to pull it out, but I just dont see it happening.

Jones is not a finisher especially in the 1st rd but,They both coming very emotional and anything can happen anytime...

Yes, because Jones has been KOing everyone recently in the first and Cormier has looked vulnerable so many times in his career

Betrayer... In truth, it was I who was betrayed. Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated. Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot: that sometimes the hand of fate must be forced! Now go forth... unleash the tides of Doom... Upon all those...who would oppose us.

I can imagine anything but this just could be a lucky punch or lucky elbow.

Jones is not a finisher especially in the 1st rd but,They both coming very emotional and anything can happen anytime...

I see DC coming out too aggressive and making a huge mistake.. I just think Im expecting the worst and hoping for the best! lol

I don't care who wins, so long as it's a clear legitimate win. Please god no eye pokes.

I could see that happening

Betrayer... In truth, it was I who was betrayed. Still, I am hunted. Still, I am hated. Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot: that sometimes the hand of fate must be forced! Now go forth... unleash the tides of Doom... Upon all those...who would oppose us.

LMAO!!!! Oh god.. dont make me log!!!

I see DC coming out too aggressive and making a huge mistake.. I just think Im expecting the worst and hoping for the best! lol

Yeah thats what I talk about I am expecting a huge emotional mistake by DC lol...

If it did happen I'd see it going down with a volley of body kicks, front kicks to the body, knees to the body in the clinch, ending with some academic elbows.

I'm expecting the first round to be more of a feeling out process though. I doubt either gets hurt early.

Back