Can you imagine all the histrionics a Khamzat vs Israel press-conf can generate..

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Forget the fight itself just the press-conf could deliver..

Last edited:
I don't think there'd be any. The Chechen fella talks a good game in print, but in person he sounds really meek and soft spoken. There's no way he'd hang with Izzy verbally.

Right now I’m just trying to imagine Khamzat fighting again. Let’s cross that bridge first.
I can easily imagine him destroying Usman . Expand your mind and except GOATMAEV into you consciousness

It would be a press conference of Izzy making cum references and calling Khamzat rat lip. But it seems like what these idiots love today.

I can easily imagine him destroying Usman . Expand your mind and except GOATMAEV into you consciousness
Haha I’m a big fan of the guy. He was quite possibly the fighter I enjoyed most in 2020, alongside Jiri. I just think it’s premature to talk about him and Izzy or Usman. Let’s get him back in the cage healthy first, and I hope it happens soon.
Personally though I think he should focus on 170 lbs for now, and avoid MW altogether.

Haha I’m a big fan of the guy. He was quite possibly the fighter I enjoyed most in 2020, alongside Jiri. I just think it’s premature to talk about him and Izzy or Usman. Let’s get him back in the cage healthy first, and I hope it happens soon.
Personally though I think he should focus on 170 lbs for now, and avoid MW altogether.
Okay rationally I agree , but I'm absolutely going all in cause it's too much fun haha . Khamzat 2 division champ by early 2022 .

Expand your mind and except GOATMAEV into you consciousness

Expansion in progress, sir Carrotman sir:
sbLNWH0.gif

I don't think there'd be any. The Chechen fella talks a good game in print, but in person he sounds really meek and soft spoken. There's no way he'd hang with Izzy verbally.

You misjudged. He has a broken russian english which actully gives him advantage for trash-talking.. He can talk smack and steal press-conf. All his current memes are technically from his smack-talk.. His not on Adesanya level but he has these one liners that turn memes..

If he was fluent he wouldn't have been funny or meme generator

Last edited:
Everybody in here acting like they didn’t look up histrionics. I know damn well I wasn’t the only one that had to look that shit up. For those that don’t know. In millennial it means extra.

Everybody in here acting like they didn’t look up histrionics. I know damn well I wasn’t the only one that had to look that shit up. For those that don’t know. In millennial it means extra.

Nope, you're the only one, seriosly!

Quick...
ScalyPoshBillygoat-max-1mb.gif

Can't let this heathen pollute our highly-intellectual safe-space!!

Reactions: Yep
Lol Khamzat just copied whatever Khabib said.

Khamzat would have a hard time getting past guys like Costa and Whittaker to begin with.

Khamzat has a good chance of giving Usman a tough fight if he keeps improving

Didn’t Izzy one time say get ur balls out of my mouth lolllllll I don’t think he good trash talk lmaooo

Hazmat retired to avoid fighting a Rhys mckee on a full camp.

Just let that sink in

Surely izzy will say something not acceptable in our pc society

Back