Can you have a heania in your batty. Can a doctor explain what happened with Whitaker.

A hernia is a hole or weak spot in any of your internal "walls" that seperate areas of organs . Like your abdominal wall, or the wall between your abdomen and groin.

When an actual hole develops, organs such as intestimes can slip partially through that hole and get pinched off by it, causing pain and potential damage.

Sounds like whitakers intestines started slipping into the hole and got twisted, making it a risk to his intestines if they weren't unpinched pronto..

Last edited:
A hernia is a hole or weak spot in any of your internal "walls" that seperate areas of organs . Like your abdominal wall, or the wall between your abdomen and groin.

When an actual hole develops, orgams such as intestimes, cn slip partiallybthrough that hole amd get pinched off by it, causing pain and potential damage.

Sounds like whitakers intestines started slipping into the hole and got twisted, making it a risk to his intestines if they weren't unpinched pronto..
Where was the hole?

Asking a sherdog doctor is like asking a woman how to drive a car

Power lifters and poor form body builders will get them off and on. And once you get one you are more then likely to herniate in the same spot again and again and again. Remember form is everything.

Just checking in to see which Sherdoggers even know what a batty is....

It is a legit question.
maxresdefault.jpg

Henia in da batty? Reminds me of this idiot...

He took a look at Kelvins face n neck and then tried to lift a truck got hernia an cancelled fight.

I for one am pleased to see Ali G had joined the boards, man dem got ernya in his batty and ting, 'ear me now, buyakasha it be 2001 all over again and unodiss!
Something like that anyway.
That was fucking great...read it in his voice lol

Back