Can you hang bang like this

Don't miss the continuing saga in the second thread, "Where can I get smiley face boxing shorts?", where the stickman in the diagram gets smiley face shorts, here in G&E Discussion. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

Snoob, I just showed this thread to non-MMA guys from work and they really enjoy your design. Schematics from a genius, I say.

ok guys i know wat trolls are and im not, i just wasnt paying attention because i was watching tv when i made the thread and it resulted in bad grammar, and the picture was done quickly...

anyways i hung it up onto a roof in my house and ballsack.

Correct the spelling or get the thread deleted... this is like the bad joke that people keep adding on to, and it never dies....

this is great!! I'm in for a shirt, Make it happen Boomer!

In for shit too. Just give us the material damn you.

this is great!! I'm in for a shirt, Make it happen Boomer!

Really! I would take one of those, too. A shirt with that graphic and the words, "I hang bang" is priceless.

:icon_chee

Here you go Boomer, make it happen.
punchkick-1.jpg

yes, this with the words "i hang bang" i would buy. still looks cool without the words actually.

HANGBANGSHIRT.jpg
[/IMG]

Im getting a shirt made tomorrow will post pics

Last edited:
OK - I will get this shirt made if I can get 20 people to commit to buying one -

I'll slap "Cageside MMA" on the back - probably "Hang Bang - G & E Style" under the hang bang man (or another phrase - just post some suggestions)

I will need the original artist to email me the highest rez image possible of the Hang Bang Man

Post in here:

1. If you will really buy one (probably $13 each - shipping included in the USA and Canada) $10 extra for USPS Priority Shipping Worldwide
2. What size you will need
3. Phrase preference under the Hang Bang man

Boomer :D

OK - I will get this shirt made if I can get 20 people to commit to buying one -

I'll slap "Cageside MMA" on the back - probably "Hang Bang - G & E Style" under the hang bang man (or another phrase - just post some suggestions)

I will need the original artist to email me the highest rez image possible of the Hang Bang Man

Post in here:

1. If you will really buy one (probably $13 each - shipping included in the USA and Canada) $10 extra for USPS Priority Shipping Worldwide

1. I'll buy one
2. Large
3. I cant think of any quotes.

What color(s) will they come in?

Post in here:

1) for $13 i would buy one. probably would take a medium, but i always seem to be between small and medium in t-shirts depending on the brand/fit used.
2) most likely MEDIUM
3) "I HANG BANG" that's it, simple.

also, i would like to see a what a shirt would look like with the hang bang guy and the red bag. i have no photoshop type skills buy i will try to post something.

EDIT: which one?

ihangbangshirt.jpg

OR

punchkick-1.jpg

i actually wouldn't mind a shirt with just the stick guy, i think it looks cool, or with the stick guy and the words "I Hang Bang." my quick little edit with the bag may be an option though. please make it any other color besides white. i hate white t-shirts.

Last edited:

Post in here:

1.Yep
.2.XL for a 48 inch chest.Shipping to UK
3.See my sig?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back