Can you hang bang like this

hangyourself.jpg

lol

ok guys i know wat trolls are and im not, i just wasnt paying attention because i was watching tv when i made the thread and it resulted in bad grammar, and the picture was done quickly...

anyways i hung it up onto a roof in my house and ballsack.

Holy mackeral - this thread is making me cry! :D

Snoob - can you please post pics of the bag? PLEASE! If you post a pic I promise I will mail you a free shirt!

We will likely make the original diagram into a t-shirt - it should be our most popular tee ever :icon_chee

Boomer

Snoob - can you please post pics of the bag? PLEASE! If you post a pic I promise I will mail you a free shirt!

We will likely make the original diagram into a t-shirt - it should be our most popular tee ever :icon_chee

Boomer

If I was the TS I would take that offer up. This is one of the funniest threads I've seen on G&E in a long time.

Boomer

ok ok do you want to see it where i tried to hang it or just bag man, and also shoob is my name not snoob hey i have a shity camera though its iphone lol

ok ok do you want to see it where i tried to hang it or just bag man, and also shoob is my name not snoob hey i have a shity camera though its iphone lol

He wants the complete "hang bang" package.

Here you go Boomer, make it happen.
punchkick-1.jpg

Oh my god this thread made me laugh so hard. Fuck my abs hurt so bad from my workout Tuesday and you had to post this damn picture and now I seriously have an ab cramp or something. Ahhhhhhhhh!

I would buy one btw. Fucking funny shit. Unbelievable.

...anyways i hung it up onto a roof in my house and ballsack.
You guys begging for photos are sick. And T-shirts? You should be ashamed.

Shoob, please keep your ballsack photos to yourself. One of your expert drawings might be OK, though.

Hilarious, and I wil buy that shirt, Boomer.
On a serious note: This project could have been done with a chain.
"how are you going to tie it tight enough to keep it from sagging?" good question.
I did this in my parents' garage back in high school. I had a 100lb bag, and dad suggested I not hang it from the exposed joists. We strapped the chain from one side of the garage to the other, wrapping it around the horizontal 6x6 supports which are present on all walls in this construction.
Of course the chain sags. Solution: industrial strength ratchet strap! We wrapped the ratchet around the same 6x6, and hooked to a link on the chain. crank crank crank. The more I tightened the strap, the more links we could get through in our loops, and then tied the knot as tight as possible. The distance was 20ft side to side.
Left the ratchet strap up. Hung the bag. I used it for 3 years. The chain barely sagged.
This man could've used this same method between the trees, wrapping around the trunks.

hang bang ratchet stratchit

where there's a will, there's a way.

and this thread was a good laugh to start my day.

ok guys i know wat trolls are and im not, i just wasnt paying attention because i was watching tv when i made the thread and it resulted in bad grammar, and the picture was done quickly...

anyways i hung it up onto a roof in my house and ballsack.

Now you're just trying too hard.

Boomer

Now, this is great! How I managed to completely miss this thread for days, I do not know, but I love it. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

YES!! The more pics the better!

Mitchell - the shirt would have to have the entire first diagram :D

Here you go, I didn't post it before cuz I like the other one better and put more work into it. It would look better in full size.
vckbasyughbvk.jpg

A dude linked this page for me, it's had me laughing so hard, hang bang! Haha!

Back