Can you get banned from posting in a thread?

Can we ban this guy from this thread please?

There was a thread about Bendo joining Bellator because they would let him do boxing matches. I said that would be a good idea and Bendo can potentially give GGG problems because GGG is flatfooted and Bendo has an awkward style.

Apparently one of the mods is a GGG fan and got his feelings hurt and did something to ban me from a thread. Is that even possible?

Can I be a mod to ban Queen B? Just for today.

Many use it as a substitute for dubs. It's definitely used in the War Room the most. It's saved some posters from being banned.

Many use it as a substitute for dubs. It's definitely used in the War Room the most. It's saved some posters from being banned.
Ok, but apparently we don't get a message that explains what we've been reply banned for, right?

Interesting...

Sometimes, you should look at it as us doing you a favor when shit gets out of control. I've done it a few times in the War Room. If two posters are getting out of control and won't tone down the flaming, it's better to reply ban them instead of deleting posts and carding users.

I like it. Has the doubling effect of letting them cool down and avoiding a pointless ban. Some people -even when trolling- don't know when to walk away.

Keeps users around rather than running them off.

Always wondered about this feature, glad to read it's an option.

Back