Can you get banned from posting in a thread?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There was a thread about Bendo joining Bellator because they would let him do boxing matches. I said that would be a good idea and Bendo can potentially give GGG problems because GGG is flatfooted and Bendo has an awkward style.

Apparently one of the mods is a GGG fan and got his feelings hurt and did something to ban me from a thread. Is that even possible?

Mods are a sensitive bunch

Mods are a sensitive bunch
tumblr_mz0jobNksi1rnjfjfo1_r1_500.gif

What are reply bans? Do they basically block someone from posting in a specific thread? Or just from hitting the reply button?

What are reply bans? Do they basically block someone from posting in a specific thread? Or just from hitting the reply button?

If I'm understanding correctly a user can be blocked from posting in a specific thread, yeah.

Sometimes, you should look at it as us doing you a favor when shit gets out of control. I've done it a few times in the War Room. If two posters are getting out of control and won't tone down the flaming, it's better to reply ban them instead of deleting posts and carding users.

if you think Benson Henderson would give Golovkin problems in a boxing match, you have bigger problems than being banned from threads.

Sometimes, you should look at it as us doing you a favor when shit gets out of control. I've done it a few times in the War Room. If two posters are getting out of control and won't tone down the flaming, it's better to reply ban them instead of deleting posts and carding users.

That's actually a service to the members cuz you could just tell them to fuck off with set of shiny new dUbZ

if you think Benson Henderson would give Golovkin problems in a boxing match, you have bigger problems than being banned from threads.
Queen B. He's the guy who trolls the boxing forum saying boxing is dying all the time, not surprised tbh.

There was a thread about Bendo joining Bellator because they would let him do boxing matches. I said that would be a good idea and Bendo can potentially give GGG problems because GGG is flatfooted and Bendo has an awkward style.

Apparently one of the mods is a GGG fan and got his feelings hurt and did something to ban me from a thread. Is that even possible?
image.png

Back