Can you get banned for winning too much?

Yes, you can get banned for winning too much. It's the biggest problem full time sports betters have, getting accounts limited and shut down.

Truth, it's the biggest struggle. Pinnacle and Bookmaker are the only two that won't limit you, and Pinnacle has gotten a lot worse with MMA.

Truth, it's the biggest struggle. Pinnacle and Bookmaker are the only two that won't limit you, and Pinnacle has gotten a lot worse with MMA.
I have no ideas why so many people like Bookmaker, the mma odd is so distasteful, pinnacle is not far from behind after the founders sold it to an investment firm.

On 5dimes I was limit to $50 on reduce juice, now back up to $100, 5dimes is the best with unlimited re bet, Betonline is awesome too. Also Betonline promote crypto currency, they give away 5% on bitcoin deposit, at one time it is 10% give away but I miss the boat. So 5dimes and Betonline is my favor, follow by Pinnacle and Sports Interaction. I have money stuck in bookmaker, took a big bonus and regretting it.

I have no ideas why so many people like Bookmaker, the mma odd is so distasteful, pinnacle is not far from behind after the founders sold it to an investment firm.

On 5dimes I was limit to $50 on reduce juice, now back up to $100, 5dimes is the best with unlimited re bet, Betonline is awesome too. Also Betonline promote crypto currency, they give away 5% on bitcoin deposit, at one time it is 10% give away but I miss the boat. So 5dimes and Betonline is my favor, follow by Pinnacle and Sports Interaction. I have money stuck in bookmaker, took a big bonus and regretting it.
Bookmaker odds are often as good or sometimes better than 5Dimes on MMA and they allow you to make very large bets without limiting you. Nice limits on MMA props too.

Bookmaker odds are often as good or sometimes better than 5Dimes on MMA and they allow you to make very large bets without limiting you. Nice limits on MMA props too.
I must live a alternative reality, never once I see bookmaker have better mma odd than 5dimes reduce juice. If bookMaker have better odd than 5dimes reduce juice, arbitrage will jump all over it. Do bookMaker have a 'reduce juice' section?

Karl Roverson vs Makhmud Muradov
5dimes +100 to -120 = 20 pts spread
pinnacle -107 to -107 = 14 pts spread
bookMaker -115 to -115 = 30 pts spread

on fight day, 5dimes only have 10 pts spread, best juice in the business. Of course without Pinnacle, 5dimes will not give reduce juice.

I must live a alternative reality, never once I see bookmaker have better mma odd than 5dimes reduce juice. If bookMaker have better odd than 5dimes reduce juice, arbitrage will jump all over it. Do bookMaker have a 'reduce juice' section?

Karl Roverson vs Makhmud Muradov
5dimes +100 to -120 = 20 pts spread
pinnacle -107 to -107 = 14 pts spread
bookMaker -115 to -115 = 30 pts spread

on fight day, 5dimes only have 10 pts spread, best juice in the business. Of course without Pinnacle, 5dimes will not give reduce juice.
You said it yourself- 5Dimes reduced juice is small limits. Of course I use it to get the $100 or $250 or whatever I can out of it. But when you want to make a big bet, multi-thousands, you need to bet at 5Dimes regular lines or Bookmaker or elsewhere. When the fights get closer to the night of the fight the juice reduces all across the board at most books. You're only betting one side anyway so the spreads early on are irrelevant- just compare the prices for the side you want the day before the fight or the day of the fight and you'll see they are a lot closer. I shop around to get the best price.

Back