Can you forgive someone who murdered your love ones?

i dont know what forgiveness means in this context. it would never be ok with me and that person would never be ok with me. but i would certainly be able to move on and not harbor hatred or anger towards that person.

After they receive justice for what they did by experiencing exactly what they inflicted, maybe yes, if they were sorry. They still need to pay with blood first though.

Husband has always said if someone raped or murdered me he would take out all their loved ones.

Love him, I'm a vindictive bastard as well.
So rather than simply give the murderer the torturous death that they deserve, he would hurt innocent people who weren't even involved just because they're biologically related?

Your husband sounds like a stupid bitch.

So rather than simply give the murderer the torturous death that they deserve, he would hurt innocent people who weren't even involved just because they're biologically related?

Your husband sounds like a stupid bitch.
Oh do one, lol. Judging by your posts you really shouldn't be slinging that around. And he would never actually do it, you nutjob.

Oh do one, lol. Judging by your posts you really shouldn't be slinging that around. And he would never actually do it, you nutjob.
Oh, so he just says that he's going to do stuff that he has no actual intention of keeping his word on? Right on

Filthy brit

I could probably muster up a little forgiveness after I made things square.

Oh, so he just says that he's going to do stuff that he has no actual intention of keeping his word on? Right on

Filthy brit
PM your apology to me again, I'll look forward to having a right laugh about it again.
Do you think I meant I would actually trap someone in a box with a feeding tube so they stayed alive but couldn't move? Lol.

I feel this to be very true. Does an ex girlfriend getting an abortion without talking about it count?

That's an interesting one. That happened to me when I was in college. Only it was not an ex. I was actually dating the girl at the time. She was on birth control, but had fucked up the timing. We were 2 years into the relationship and she was about to graduate (a semester before me). She already had a job lined up and we were going to be long distancing the relationship the last semester.

She initially got the abortion without telling me. But I could tell something was wrong. Took about a week for her conscience to get the better of her. I was not angry that she got the abortion. That's what I would have wanted her to choose. But I was sad, very sad that she had to go through it on her own. We ended up breaking up about 6 months later, but that episode did not have anything to do with it.

Let me bounce that back to you. Which would be harder to forgive in your eyes, a woman who did it without talking to you about it, or doing it anyway after talking to you and hearing your protests?

That would be a hard conversation though if you would have opposed it. Did you go all Michael Corleone?

Last edited:
PM your apology to me again, I'll look forward to having a right laugh about it again.
Do you think I meant I would actually trap someone in a box with a feeding tube so they stayed alive but couldn't move? Lol.
Why are you talking about boxes and feeding tubes you weirdo

That's an interesting one. That happened to me when I was in college. Only it was not an ex. I was actually dating the girl at the time. She was on birth control, but had fucked up the timing. We were 2 years into the relationship and she was about to graduate (a semester before me). She already had a job lined up and we were going to be long distancing the relationship the last semester.

She initially got the abortion without telling me. But I could tell something was wrong. Took about a week for her conscience to get the better of her. I was not angry that she got the abortion. That's what I would have wanted her to choose. But I was sad, very sad that she had to go through it on her own. We ended up breaking up about 6 months later, but that episode did not have anything to do with it.

Let me bounce that back to you. Which would be harder to forgive in your eyes, a woman who did it without talking to you about it, or doing it anyway after talking to you and hearing your protests?

That would be a hard conversation though if you would have opposed it. Did you go all Michael Corleone?

Well it was bad mainly because I learned about it from her cousin about 6 months after the fact. Her cousin asked me, hey how are you taking everything? She didn't know that I didn't know she did it. Apparently she decided on her own to do it, even after she said she wanted it and came up with the name. Her plan was to cheat on me, let me find out so I would dump her. Which I did. The thing that bothers me is I never got a straight answer from her cousin Nora, if she aborted or the baby was born and died afterwards. Not to mention confirmation if the baby was mine. I chose to not inquire further.

Definitely, I would never hurt anyone, even if they murdered someone I loved. And any detective or prosecutor reading this years from now can tell that to the jury.

Well it was bad mainly because I learned about it from her cousin about 6 months after the fact. Her cousin asked me, hey how are you taking everything? She didn't know that I didn't know she did it. Apparently she decided on her own to do it, even after she said she wanted it and came up with the name. Her plan was to cheat on me, let me find out so I would dump her. Which I did. The thing that bothers me is I never got a straight answer from her cousin Nora, if she aborted or the baby was born and died afterwards. Not to mention confirmation if the baby was mine. I chose to not inquire further.
Dang, That's rough. I think you should consider that a bullet dodged no matter what the real scoop was.

Fuck that shit.

I’d only forgive them for spilling their blood all over me as I exacted my revenge.

Back