can you catch freckles?

Only if you sit down on a ripe banana. Don’t ask.

Do the right thing. Quarantine yourself to your basement. Nobody else wants these freckles

You can get freckles from being out in the sun

If they clear up and then return every month, you may want to visit a clinic and start using condoms.

I have a mole on my face I'm not familiar with - I feel like I should probably know my face right

Anyway I was talking to my new seat mate about it and she identified my face blemish as a freckle and I'm like how do you know about freckles. then she rolled up her sleeves and showed me a plethora of freckles stricken on her bodie. WTF

I don't have memory of a freckle on my face cheek before did I catch it. I told her I'm going to start charging her $5 a freckle if any more sprout up over night - I might give her a discount if they come in bulk I know she makes less monie than me

I got enough on my plate I don't need spontaneous freckles

Who is this seat mate? Is she a ginger? I've never caught any freckles and I've been very close to many ladies in possession of the firecrotch and freckles.

I recently saw an article suggesting maybe some cancers are contagious if they are spread via a bacteria. Makes sense since HPV causes cancer. People just don't understand the connections yet.

Back