Can you beat Joanna jedrzejczyk at open weight with 4 month MMA camp?

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think I could, I am 1,82 m (6'0 feet) and 76kg (167.551 lb)

With a full MMA camp and supplements I could weight a lot more, maybe over 200 lb.
I would focus on Wrestling, cardio and striking defense training.

Don't need 4 months. On a few minutes notice she'd be slept

She weighs as much as my niece. I’d cop a feel of her new implants, and ass, then choke her out

Probably. She'd probably pick me apart for a while and then I'd just have to hunt her down and slam her and manhandle her. I'm not a huge dude but biology is biology. It wouldn't be fun though, my face would be fucked up more than it already is.

Is that you PrideJitZoo?

I can beat her now, but why would I?

With a full MMA camp and supplements I could weight a lot more, maybe over 200 lb.
I'm 5'10" about 210lbs, fairly muscular and strong. I think she'd beat me like I was a small child. I think I'd be helpless against her barring possibly a very low percentage hail mary power shot.

Difference between a fighter and a non fighter tough guy is the ability to stay calm and not overly flinch when punches are coming your way.

You can have all the best pad work in the world, but when someone starts throwing shots at you, it's too easy to get mentally overloaded with defense.

That's when a fight starts going against you.

A pro fighter will just flinch you, then smash you

Your defense is going to be so shitty that she would pull counter you if you tried to punch her or kick you in the ribs if you were standing square which is very likely.

Hope you enjoy pain or being KTFO.

If you actually knew what you were doing then it's an entirely different story. Supposedly JJ was KOed in sparring by a new young MT or KB trainee who didn't amount to anything in his career when she was still training under Hoost. If you ever see them train it's borderline stupid/crazy. It's all gym wars. I assume that's how the KO happened.

Why would you go from 167 lbs to over 200 lbs because of fight camp? You would lose weight, not gain weight. Even if you're not cutting weight, you'll be doing a lot of cardio.

I'd beat her with less time in a fight camp tbh. Right now my only concern is cardio due to inactivity caused by injuries and occasionally running out of money for gym membership.

I'm about 5"6 137 lbs and I've been doing MMA for almost 2 years with a few months of pure bjj before that.

Joanna yes with only a 2 month camp but Cyborg and Nunes' I'll need more time. Not just one training camp. I'd need almost another year of general training, focusing mainly on striking and wrestling and a bit of bjj then a 3 month camp or something. Focusing mostly on cardio, striking and cage wrestling.

Last edited:
Back