Can Yair beat Max?

Kdup

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Mods add a poll please.
Yair has got some pretty good hands and has some good wins. Max obviously has beaten everyone decisively in the division besides the current champ.

The only way I can see Yair beating him is utilizing his narrow reach advantage to keep max at a distance. I don’t think he can do it, but I also thought KZ would embarrass Ortega. So what do I know?
What do you think Sherbros?

Nope

Too hittable
Gets sloppy in later rounds

Max styles on him all night but it will be a decision win not a finish

Of course he can . but he probably wouldnt . I could see Yairs unorthodox striking from a distance messing with Holloways suffocating boxing style . Again though just saying he could win but id absolutely bet on Holloway

Of course. It's a fight. I don't think it's likely though.

He would have to outstrike him for 5 rounds, as he's not cracking that formidable chin.
And it would have to be measured, so he doesn't punch himself out before the last 2 rounds, as that is when Holloway is at his strongest.
Unlikely but not impossible.

He has a lot of knockout power. Max better not try his taunting shit until he has him properly worn out.

hell-naw.gif

Yair only shot is a freak perfect strike like he got with Zombie. Max lights him up on feet n makes him look stupid imo

Hell no, Yair would fold in the 3rd.

While hes still fresh he has to land something like a big headkick on Max, thats the only chance I give him

Anything can happen in an MMA fight but I suspect it's very unlikely.

His only chance is to land some wild shit out of nowhere that cracks Maxs chin

Back