Can Wonderboy Beat Woodley?

Stephen Thompson needs to go by "wonder bread", as in white bread that is popular but not really as good as it seems to be.

i see wonderboy makin it look easy

Are Woodley's powers comparable to Wonderboy?

The way I see things, It's okay for white people to be made fun of, everyone else if off limits because it's not PC.
im a mix of 3 different races. i make every race joke i can.

its like when that guy on seinfeld kept changing religions so he could make jokes.

Brown's fighting style isn't exactly like Woodley's. Also a year after the Brown/Thompson fight Woodley got outstruck by Jake Shields.
exactly, people try this whole mma math and it doesnt ever work that way. i feel wonderboy should win by ease via being lite on his feet and torching woodley up. 3rd rd ko

Wonderboy kicks his beard off
Or he gets taken down, punched and kneed on the ground and gets up tired as all hell.
I would pick Thompson to win, but I do think when he gets beat it will be by a wrestler.

Or he gets taken down, punched and kneed on the ground and gets up tired as all hell.
I would pick Thompson to win, but I do think when he gets beat it will be by a wrestler.
what about johnny hendricks and jake ellenberger?

Actually, T-Wood and Wonderboy are exactly different.

what about johnny hendricks and jake ellenberger?
What about them? They didn't beat him, so what? Does that mean that wrestling won't work or just that Johnny who has been ever worse since USADA and Jake who has got to be one of the most skilled fighters known to man with the highest of fighting IQs, couldn't get the job done?
Lyoto Machida beat Rashad and Tito, but then lost to Jones, Davis, Weidman and Romero. Basically my point is the fighter still has to be good and no Johnny Hendricks isn't good nor is Jake Ellenberger.

What about them? They didn't beat him, so what? Does that mean that wrestling won't work or just that Johnny who has been ever worse since USADA and Jake who has got to be one of the most skilled fighters known to man with the highest of fighting IQs, couldn't get the job done?
Lyoto Machida beat Rashad and Tito, but then lost to Jones, Davis, Weidman and Romero. Basically my point is the fighter still has to be good and no Johnny Hendricks isn't good nor is Jake Ellenberger.
Ok

Back