Can Weili Zhang still come to US?

Last edited:
Zhang takes what Zhang wants, these silly reactionary alarmist travel restrictions wont apply to a woman who’s able to garner the support of a billion people...
<{jackyeah}>
Look into it...
<BC1>

Yes she can enter America if she promises not to sneeze.

Nothin weird about it. She's pretty and has a great personality,total ride or die BABE of the highest order.

In a weird way I find Weili more attractive

“The UFC has been working hard to expedite getting Weili and her team here for precautionary reasons. I have connected the UFC with (U.S. presidential candidate) Tulsi Gabbard again who has graciously trying to help push things forward,” Butler said.

Gabbard previously helped Zhang secure a visa last year when the new women’s strawweight champion needed one to come to the U.S. for a promotional tour. Once again, Zhang is calling on her for help.”

Tilsi Hot AF !!
“The UFC has been working hard to expedite getting Weili and her team here for precautionary reasons. I have connected the UFC with (U.S. presidential candidate) Tulsi Gabbard again who has graciously trying to help push things forward,” Butler said.

Gabbard previously helped Zhang secure a visa last year when the new women’s strawweight champion needed one to come to the U.S. for a promotional tour. Once again, Zhang is calling on her for help.”

Tulsi hot AF !

war Tulsi.

upload_2020-2-2_12-56-48.jpeg

I hope that they also deny access to the States to the Boogie Woman and Joanna shows up instead.

So we last heard that Weili is trying to get to USA asap. Hope there's an update soon.

Everything is possible, with money.

Just ask Epstein

According to her instagram Weili is now training in Bangkok.

Back