Can Weili Zhang still come to US?

I think this is delayed for sure. This outbreak is going to take a long while to sort out.

9OKkxvb.gif

She's cute ina weird way I'll give you that

<{1-16}>

She's cute ina weird way I'll give you that

<{1-16}>
Nothin weird about it. She's pretty and has a great personality,total ride or die BABE of the highest order.

She will. I'm sure they'll have a thorough quarantined evaluation of her, but she'll get in.

They need to move the JJ Weili fight to somewhere with a sports mad president, a huge stadium and a guaranteed crowd of a 100k. UFC Pyongyang get it done Dana.

They need to move the JJ Weili fight to somewhere with a sports mad president, a huge stadium and a guaranteed crowd of a 100k. UFC Pyongyang get it done Dana.

Guaranteed crowd of 100k, and gate of $0 and two bales of hay.

There are already 8 confirmed cases in the US, so it doesn't matter.

If she cant come,then give the title to Joanna

giphy.gif
couldnt handle a unstable rose.... you really think she really for( a from birth trained communist killer lol there a reason there are still US troops in Europe ) has no chance

“The UFC has been working hard to expedite getting Weili and her team here for precautionary reasons. I have connected the UFC with (U.S. presidential candidate) Tulsi Gabbard again who has graciously trying to help push things forward,” Butler said.

Gabbard previously helped Zhang secure a visa last year when the new women’s strawweight champion needed one to come to the U.S. for a promotional tour. Once again, Zhang is calling on her for help.”

i dont want a blow out i want to bite my nails and scream at TV till last few secs...

as if drugs dont make me paranoid enough

Back