Can we talk about the Megan Anderson hype train derailment?

giphy.gif

Damn that hype train died fast. From being the one to dethrone Cyborg to being wrestled fucked by striker Holly Holms for godsakes. Thoughts on her embarrassing performance vs Holly and her brief hype ?

She was terrible.

Kind of reminded me of Jessica Duke, or whatever her name was.

I wouldn't really say there was a hype train, most intelligent folks knew Megan was not ready for Cyborg as she is still a little green.

The only people thinking she was the next big thing, were motons like UL who had never seen her fight, and are now pretending they never acted like that.

The only hype train Megan Anderson ever had was dat ass.

giphy.gif

Damn that hype train died fast. From being the one to dethrone Cyborg to being wrestled fucked by striker Holly Holms for godsakes. Thoughts on her embarrassing performance vs Holly and her brief hype ?

Personally, I actually liked the fight, it amused the hell outta me. I think Anderson thought it would go like Holm/Val went. 100% didn't think Holm was a threat on the ground.

what about your boy Mark Zima or whatever his new name is?

And anyone who knows her background should have known she was no world beater. She grew up as a lanky unathletic child who never played sports and joins a cardio kickboxing class in adulthood and realizes she has an advantageous reach.

She struggled with fucking Charmeen Tweet, anybody who saw that fight knew Megan had no business fighting Cyborg but most sherddogers doesn't watch invicta to know

She struggled with fucking Charmeen Tweet, anybody who saw that fight knew Megan had no business fighting Cyborg but most sherddogers doesn't watch invicta to know
it's incredible how many people thought she would be the one to dethrone Cyborg. Gina Carano could roll off the couch today and wreck Anderson.

Since WME don't even try or care anymore I won't be surprised they still give her Cyborg lol, I can imagine the promos and joe like "she hurt holly holm with a big knee!" Or "she almost finish holy holm"

<36>
<mma4>

That was hilarious. She was outstriking Holly for a minute(which isn't hard to do), then proceeded to get wrestled for 3 whole rounds.

Cyborg is insanely overrated, to the point where I could see Megan Anderson giving her trouble.

not to use MMA math, but, Cyborg completely crushed Holly in every facet of the game. What makes you think Megan would do anything to her? Cyborg is the best striker in WMMA (her technique + power make her #1) and she is leagues better than Holly on the ground. What path to victory does Megan have in this one?

A Scottish accent is the ugliest a woman can have. A solid 10 would become a 5 with a Scottish accent the fuck are you on
I find it hard to believe you've never heard a murican woman's nasal whine {<hhh]

Last edited:
Back