Can we talk about the Megan Anderson hype train derailment?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Damn that hype train died fast. From being the one to dethrone Cyborg to being wrestled fucked by striker Holly Holms for godsakes. Thoughts on her embarrassing performance vs Holly and her brief hype ?

That was hilarious. She was outstriking Holly for a minute(which isn't hard to do), then proceeded to get wrestled for 3 whole rounds.

Cyborg is insanely overrated, to the point where I could see Megan Anderson giving her trouble.

She had a hype train? Missed that one {<jordan}

and wme are idiots for even making that fight. they should just have put her in with cyborg right away. now she lost and they're looking at chicks in invicta to fight cyborg again. literally no other opponents at 145

People who thought she was some kind of legit threat to Cyborg or even to elite BWs are just really ignorant on WMMA and especially about FW division. They dont understand how much worse FW is skill wise than any other division in WMMA. The difference between BW and FW in WMMA is like the difference between HW and SHW in men's MMA.

Last edited:
Lol she might had some kind of hype but died quickly after the first time she pulled out and the whole "I have my personal reasons to not fight" thing, after that people only cared cause Cyborg

and wme are idiots for even making that fight. they should just have put her in with cyborg right away. now she lost and they're looking at chicks in invicta to fight cyborg again. literally no other opponents at 145

Since WME don't even try or care anymore I won't be surprised they still give her Cyborg lol, I can imagine the promos and joe like "she hurt holly holm with a big knee!" Or "she almost finish holy holm"

<36>

Last edited:
Lol she might had some kind of hype but died quickly after the first time she pulled out and the whole "I have my personal reasons to not fight" thing, after that people only cared cause Cyborg
Lucky she pulled out lol. Cyborg would have wrecked her badly

Since wme don't even try or carr I won't be surprised they still give her Cyborg lol, I can imagine the promos and joe like "she hurt holly holm with a big knee!" Or "she almost finish holy holm"

<36>
lol, they would do that. "shes had a long time to improve and work on her weaknesses"

It was more of a Hump train than a Hype train.

Pretty sure that one's still chugging along.

It's a joke Cyborg has no contenders, why keep the division? Literally no one fights in it

Who the heck thought Anderson posed a challenge to Cyborg or anyone? She’s long... that’s it. She’s not that great a fighter.

Wait this chick? What hype train? She's married to a straw weight or something?

megan-olivi-ufc-201.jpg

Yeah, that was bad. Heard about her skills but man she got worked over.

Back