Can we talk about Silva v Diaz now that McGoat fought.

Silva will (T)KO Diaz. I don't think there's any other possible outcome, granted that the fight will be 5 rds.

Diaz was brought to the UFC only because he's a tailor-made opponent for the Spider (no leg kicks, pure boxer).

I'm not hyped about this fight, not at all. It will be interesting because of Diaz's antics perhaps. He will try to talk to Silva, and then will get KO'ed.

Silva will (T)KO Diaz. I don't think there's any other possible outcome, granted that the fight will be 5 rds.

Diaz was brought to the UFC only because he's a tailor-made opponent for the Spider (no leg kicks, pure boxer).

I'm not hyped about this fight, not at all. It will be interesting because of Diaz's antics perhaps. He will try to talk to Silva, and then will get KO'ed.

When I see such opposite opinions from mine, something tells me this will be a great fight..

Cheers to the winner, whoever will it be !

Interesting to see two of my (few) favorites fight. Reckon I'll come down for Nick to win, personality trumping matrix skill here. Only one I'd favor over Nick might be even-more-anti-UFC-establishment Funky Ben Askren.

Back