Can we talk about Nikita 'The Miner' Krylov

blaccbeard

Dad Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just watched a couple of his past fights and i'm so impressed with this guy. Guy started his career 16-3 at HW then went 5-1 at LHW.

Is currently on a 5 fight win streak in the UFC LHW division, all finishes, he is a finishing machine.

In fact all of his fights have ended in a finish, he doesn't even know what a decision is.

So what is next for this guy? I think he beats OSP in a rematch if that were next. I'd like to see him get a top 3-5 next and a title shot sometime soon while he's on the streak. I think Gus can give him problems but i wouldn't bet against The Miner.

What say u Sherdog, how far can The Miner go?

I'm impressed with his taste in shirts

i like that he dropped the al capone nickname in favor of honoring his hometown.

he's entertaining for sure, but too early to tell how far he can go. although i think he loses an osp rematch.

i like that he dropped the al capone nickname in favor of honoring his hometown.

he's entertaining for sure, but too early to tell how far he can go. although i think he loses an osp rematch.

Man that fight was over 2 years ago, and it was kinda flukey how he lost to that absurd choke lol. No way in hell it happens again, he's improved a lot since then.

Believe me I love a Krylov fight and can't wait to see him again but I hope he's seriously working on his bjj cause that Von Flue choke was a total anti climax

I want him to avenge that loss to OSP more than anything in this world.

He's never going to be champion, but he can crush a hell of a lot of low-mid caliber UFC fighters, and he's still young. I wouldn't be surprised to see him win 20-30 fights in the UFC.

He's super slow.
I like him too but the more athletic guys will always give him trouble

Had great expectations when he entered the ufc with his alcapone's moniker but was kinda desapointed
But now he's has put all his track together I can see again why I had those expectations and can see him as a legit challenger soon

Not until he's come of age

200.gif

I actually liked the Al Capone nickname.

I didn't. Neither did he. Now he's got a nickname that is relevant to his person and not some prole from halfway around the world apeing some american gangsta glamourising shit. I like that.

Not until he's come of age

200.gif

I didn't. Neither did he. Now he's got a nickname that is relevant to his person. I like that.

Don't care.

Sounded cool...so I liked it.

I still call Hazelett McLovin too.

I like the guy. But I refuse to get on any fucking hype trains anymore. I want to watch fights without the minutia that the plebs all bask in.

Too early to tell how far he may go. The UFC has been bringing in some younger fighters with skills. I think it's all good.

In fact all of his fights have ended in a finish, he doesn't even know what a decision is.

So what is next for this guy? I think he beats OSP in a rematch if that were next. I'd like to see him get a top 3-5 next and a title shot sometime soon while he's on the streak. I think Gus can give him problems but i wouldn't bet against The Miner.

What say u Sherdog, how far can The Miner go?

I love the guy but if you think he would at this point be a favorite against OSP in a rematch, you are probably fooling yourself. There is a huge difference between OSP and the level of fighters he has beaten so far in the UFC. Ed Herman is probably his best win so far.

His friends and family should start thinking about the obituary and planning his funeral if he gets matched up with Gus .

I really like his fights, I'm not sure how far he'll go though. Herman seemed to find the mark a few times that made me wonder how he'd fare with higher level competition.

Big fan of Krylov and his crazy style, but giving him a Top 3-5 for his next fight, is insanity.

Big fan of Krylov and his crazy style, but giving him a Top 3-5 for his next fight, is insanity.

5 fight win streak bruh, all finishes, LHW is shallow up top. I say if no top 3 then let him rematch OSP and if he wins give him the title shot.

5 fight win streak bruh, all finishes, LHW is shallow up top. I say if no top 3 then let him rematch OSP and if he wins give him the title shot.
It's shallow, but giving him a Top 3-5, after fighting no ranked competition, is crazy.

I say, give him Shogun next.

Back