Can we talk about Bisping putting Ariel in his place?

You must not get out much.

No ... I don't ... I just spent a 30 day vacation in Philippines and some of its various islands and I was in Phuket Thailand for 11 days in September.

And I was in Puerto Vallarta for 9 days last in May.

But yea ... I should get out more.

ariel has to realize that when he gets too close to ruffling feathers, he has to know what company's he's around. bisping isn't gonna take his shit, and he realized that the wrong way lol.

No ... I don't ... I just spent a 30 day vacation in Philippines and some of its various islands and I was in Phuket Thailand for 11 days in September.

And I was in Puerto Vallarta for 9 days last in May.

But yea ... I should get out more.
This is cringe as fuck. Validate yourself more to an internet random you weirdo.

Ariel after all did take up MMA journalism for nothing but the $$$$, didn't even care for the sport. Would love to see him cry again like when the UFC kicked him out temporarily.
Dude, I doubt he got in it for the money, he did MMA journalism for free for close to 10 years when basically no one else wanted to cover it.

This is cringe as fuck. Validate yourself more to an internet random you weirdo.

That doesn't make much sense.

So basically if someone tells you you have no life ... you can't answer back with an honest answer?

Wouldn't that make any of that stupid assumption an automatic "checkmate" then?

Did we watch the same video? Bisping was having a go but it wasn't aggressive. It's called banter. He was laughing when he grabbed Chael and said let the real men talk.

wow that was uncomfortable.

bisping is just a little too carried away with the whole alpha male thing. he comes across as insecure.

Back