Can we talk about Bisping putting Ariel in his place?

have you ever considered that your opinion might suck?
See the problem is, if Ariel had disrespected back to him, then bisping would have wanted to get aggressive, so it wasn't just bisping saying trash talk.... so yeah, fk bisping.... the dudes an asshole. Remember the back and forth with Colby? that was uncalled for too. I'm not a bisping fan. He's a disrespectful jackass

He blasted Ariel at the end of an interview in the preshow saying he does not understand and can never understand fighters very aggressively, told him to sit down and stay in his place. They actually had him removed from being on the desk early. Chael sat back and watched it all happen.

Starts at 31:30

<28>

I finally watched this. Much Ado about nothing. They were both teasing each other and Bisping is known for some good natured ribbing. He also wasn't removed from the desk. This is the Ariel and the Bad Guy coverage, Bisping was only brought on as an analyst to do the keys to victory, which he did. Lol at making up a non-story.

See the problem is, if Ariel had disrespected back to him, then bisping would have wanted to get aggressive, so it wasn't just bisping saying trash talk.... so yeah, fk bisping.... the dudes an asshole. Remember the back and forth with Colby? that was uncalled for too. I'm not a bisping fan. He's a disrespectful jackass
Ariel's little verbal jabs are disrespectful...the purpose of trash talk is to get under the person's skin...just like physical intimidation. "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." "Your mouth is writing checks that your body can't cash."

Well Ariel is a useless twat so I’m very happy bisping took care of business as usual

I want to see Colby Covington kick Michael Bisping's ass....

Any one who hates bisping probably has low testosterone. The guy is hilarious

Ariel is not a fight analyst. He never provides insight on techniques, training or fight outcomes. He is a good interviewer. He focuses more on the mental aspect of fighting and being a fighter. Sure he can't relate to it completely but is good at asking questions without sounding like a douche or a know it all.

This is such a stupid reply. There was no money in MMA journalism when Ariel started. He did it for the love of the sport

Definitely not. He did it because he saw an opening in a new sport to make a name for himself

See theo yeah, fk bisping.... the dudes an asshole. Remember the back and forth with Colby? that was uncalled for too. I'm not a bisping fan. He's a disrespectful jackass
Nah, that was great :D - and I'm not much of Bisping fan and dislike Colby less than most people.

He blasted Ariel at the end of an interview in the preshow saying he does not understand and can never understand fighters very aggressively, told him to sit down and stay in his place. They actually had him removed from being on the desk early. Chael sat back and watched it all happen.

Do you work for CNN because that is as fake news as it gets to describe what happened fuckin hell you're retarded

Again, a non-story. Bisping showed up on Ariel's show yesterdsy to promote his book. Ariel points out that his quote is on the front of the book.

I don't think Bisping likes Conor very much and Helwani enjoys making him talk about Conor.

bisping was in the wrong for being disrespectful.

you don't have to be a fighter to have a opinion about a fight.

flawed logic.

I've never done stand-up comedy but if I see a comedian that sucks, that's my valid opinion.

I think mma still has a little "getting over itself" to do in this regard. Major sports understand the importance of smart, passionate people who don't actually participate relaying information and creating intrigue for the general public.

You wouldn't see an NFL player go on PTI and tell Wilbon and Kornheiser that "they didn't play the game so they just don't know and should shut up about it."

Fighters have to accept non-fighters doing the journalism and having conversations about their sport to generate interest.

Isn't UFC majority owned by Jewish guys now? What are Bisping and Henry Cejudo hoping to gain by shitting on Ariel who obviously has some level of support high up in the UFC?

Bisping was on Ariel's show yesterday, busting his balls as per usual. They are fine.

It was just fun. Ariel took a dig at Bisping first, saying he was testy bc Chael was there and he beat Bisping at a fox show. Bisping fired back and they all laughed.

Definitely not. He did it because he saw an opening in a new sport to make a name for himself
A new sport that wasn't mainstream, a sport that wasn't allowed to put on shows in several states, a sport that didn't have many fans compared to more mainstream ones, a sport that was called human cock fighting, a sport where (to this day) even the fighters were getting paid peanuts, let alone journalists that covered the sport, and a sport where it's biggest organization was on the brink of bankruptcy. Hopefully this paints a picture of how stupid it would be to say that he did it because he saw an opening to make a name for himself. Even if you were to disregard all that, what evidence do you have to back up your claim?

Ariel after all did take up MMA journalism for nothing but the $$$$, didn't even care for the sport. Would love to see him cry again like when the UFC kicked him out temporarily.
I am no Ariel hater but it is quite evident to me that MMA isn't exactly his favorite sport -- it's just the medium he was able to get the farthest with in his journalism career since the sport was and still is somewhat niche and he didn't have the competition in the industry to go up against.

That was funny. I love Ariel, Chael and Bisping. All of them are fantastic at their jobs.

Back