Can we talk about Bisping putting Ariel in his place?

Good on Bisping.

Since he slithered his way onto ESPN, Helwani’s head has expanded so much that his nose almost appears proportional to his head now.

May Bisping continue on his crusade against non-fighters taking media roles. Karen Bryant was the first to get it when she was trying to say That sticking his chin up and out too far is “part of James Vick’s style”. Bisping told her “you’re great at reading a teleprompter... but the fighters are talking now”.

{<jordan}

Been setting my VPN to all sorts of countries

What fucking country is this video available in? Namibia?

Has someone got another link

Alright, I've watched it. They were joking around. Pointless thread started by someone with autism (no offence), most likely.

Ariel's a snide little bitch, but Bisping is a loudmouth dickhead who seems like he's got a 13 year olds bully mentality.
Tbf bisping isn't a shill. That's one of two things I like about him. But I don't care for his bully tactics like how he "put Karyn in her place" over an inconsequential point. But the more Ariel bashing the better. Really dislike that dude.

LoL @ that smug look on Ariel’s face when he tells Bisping they gotta let him go. What a weasel.

Back