Can we talk about Bisping putting Ariel in his place?

can’t stand Eiriella and her constant shit stirring, the gal just asks for the dislike from the fighters, all in the name of a few $$$, shameless.

I think Bisping may still feel some type of way for the scene Ariel caused backstage with Dana at UFC 199

Good on Bisping.

Since he slithered his way onto ESPN, Helwani’s head has expanded so much that his nose almost appears proportional to his head now.

May Bisping continue on his crusade against non-fighters taking media roles. Karen Bryant was the first to get it when she was trying to say That sticking his chin up and out too far is “part of James Vick’s style”. Bisping told her “you’re great at reading a teleprompter... but the fighters are talking now”.
gunnar nelson but yeah

Ariel after all did take up MMA journalism for nothing but the $$$$, didn't even care for the sport. Would love to see him cry again like when the UFC kicked him out temporarily.
This is such a stupid reply. There was no money in MMA journalism when Ariel started. He did it for the love of the sport

"Everyone else is bad, for reasons."

I specifically said Bisping, not everyone and I specifically said because he often says dumb shit.

But yeah, other than being totally wrong from content to tone you were bang on with that lol.

Ariel after all did take up MMA journalism for nothing but the $$$$, didn't even care for the sport. Would love to see him cry again like when the UFC kicked him out temporarily.

There wasn't any money in MMA journalism when Ariel took it up.

Good on Bisping.

Since he slithered his way onto ESPN, Helwani’s head has expanded so much that his nose almost appears proportional to his head now.

May Bisping continue on his crusade against non-fighters taking media roles. Karen Bryant was the first to get it when she was trying to say That sticking his chin up and out too far is “part of James Vick’s style”. Bisping told her “you’re great at reading a teleprompter... but the fighters are talking now”.
Was that after Vick had already been ko'd a time or two? Can't remember what card that interaction took place on.

Watched 6 minutes of it looks like OP is trolling

Ping is a mouth piece. I’m not watching the video and am not surprised.

Seemed like it was all in good fun. Ariel wasn't phased at all.

Ahhh no available in my country

fuck my country

I wanted to watch that

Ariel is neither good for radio or tv. His voice is airy and whiny, and at times sounds lifeless. And his nose is too big for tv standards. seeing that shit in 4k is unnerving. Karen Bryabt has better tv presence and is much nicer to look at.

Back