Can we take a moment to ask ourselves, just how damn good is Khabib Nurmagomedov?

Considering the injuries he has had in the past, khabib is almost superhuman. No one every return the same after the injuries he had, which says alot.
I believe he remains and retires undefeated, he is too good and too strong at 155. He took a heel kick from Barbosa and walked it off like nothing...
I remember he said "maybe sparring w Cain was too much,I just sparring w DC and rockhold"

To be fair some of the most decisive fights in ufc history ran back came out totally different.
JDS VS Cain
Stipe VS DC

Of course other times it ends exactly the same
I see what you’re saying but JDS caught Cain in the first and DC caught stipe.

khabib beat Conor pretty soundly with very minimal mistakes and seemed okay even when he didn’t get the takedown in third. Unless Conor catches him I’m sure history will repeat itself

I see what you’re saying but JDS caught Cain in the first and DC caught stipe.

khabib beat Conor pretty soundly with very minimal mistakes and seemed okay even when he didn’t get the takedown in third. Unless Conor catches him I’m sure history will repeat itself
Isn’t that the only way conor would win? He’s the striker vs the grappler. Think of the other examples provided. I honestly am a khabib fan, I just think it’s important to take a neutral view point

The fact that dana wants it right now so bad makes me think he dont care about conor losing. He knew theres no way to make it at all unless he fought someone else,and 170 is convenient cos he can fight there when he loses to khabib again. He just wants the money from that fight more than he wants conor to have a favorable fight. He needs a new yacht or has crazy gambling debts or something lol
It wouldnt be for a while anyway unless Tony pulls out and Conor steps in. The fight will happen, Khabib just needs to deal with that

Jon Jones is undefeated as well with a much better resume'.

If you count the Matt Hamill fight as a loss you're just an utter retard and there is no helping you, as a preface.

Khabib arguably lost to Tibau, Jones has not arguably lost to anyone (although Gus-Jones I was close).

Quick name Khabib's top 5 wins in his career, go! Yeah Khabib is a great fighter, but he's kind of been overhyped to some extent like Max Holloway was and Rousey was before it, and even McGregor was/is. Khabib is a far cry from the heights of GSP/Jones/Silva, and it's tough to say his legacy is better than Fedor/MightyMouse/Cruz/Aldo, etc. It's an open book though.

He's been fighting. Alot more than conor.
They wont strip khabib. Let's make AV bet on it
he's fought the same amount of times as Conor since they fought each other

try again

He's been fighting. Alot more than conor.
They wont strip khabib. Let's make AV bet on it
deal, for a month. But it only comes into effect if Khabib continues to refuse the fight. If he takes the fight then its null and void

You must want to see Conor get his ass kicked again, I do too, but Khabib will let him rot just because he knows how much it will burn him,his enemy. This is the Dagestani way.
Honestly it's a huge pain in the ass. You have to basically right the entire UFC. The ref wont count any fouls against you,you have to finish him or there could be a crooked decision. Its alot more bullshit than it should be,but there it is.

he's fought the same amount of times as Conor since they fought each other

try again
Big deal,before that khabib has been fighting and killing the game and calling out the Inactive chicken bockbockbockbock

deal, for a month. But it only comes into effect if Khabib continues to refuse the fight. If he takes the fight then its null and void
I'm not sure what's more ridiculous, you thinking Conor will actually get this fight by bitter ex'ing, or you thinking he has a chance to win because he beat Cerrone.
<Oku02>

Jadfp1U.gif
Exactly, you have nothing to say in response to me. Run away and post your gifs

Big deal,before that khabib has been fighting and killing the game and calling out the Inactive chicken bockbockbockbock
he was fighting once a year getting injured like the girls blouse that he is

I'm not sure what's more ridiculous, you thinking Conor will actually get this fight by bitter ex'ing, or you thinking he has a chance to win because he beat Cerrone.
<Oku02>
oh yeah its the beating Cerrone that makes me think he can beat Khabib aint it? Its probably got more to do with the fact he clearly wasnt focused like he was at his peak. We'll see what happens WHEN the fight is run back

<Oku02>
This is a good point. youd think conors fans would say slow down there chief,take a few more fights before you can be ready for the eagle bear smesh

You have to be a special class of pussy to try and defend Conor's loss.... Grow some balls and take the L like a man.

oh yeah its the beating Cerrone that makes me think he can beat Khabib aint it? Its probably got more to do with the fact he clearly wasnt focused like he was at his peak. We'll see what happens WHEN the fight is run back
Khabib makes everyone look like shit.

Here I'll save you time.

Hlh4Wgz.jpg

Khabib makes everyone look like shit.

Here I'll save you time.

Hlh4Wgz.jpg
he was literally drinking the week of the fight, but you keep believing what you want. I'll just sit laugh as your hero ducks the next contender

Its a shame his fans are so terrible because he is an amazing fighter. I called Conor running thru everybody until he fought Khabib, and I thought he certainly would do that as he had insane belief. I was partly right, didn't pick the Diaz loss, but those two always seemed to breathe a different air than others and were fated to fight.

What I will say is I think the rematch will look alot differently, as if you are able to become a champ, nm a champ champ, you have to have insane work ethic and be able to fill in the holes where you are weak. The fact Conor instantaneously sprawled as a function of muscle memory and then started hammering shoulders, all with in just a few seconds, shows me that he has been practicing like a mad man in his off season. Khabib should win the rematch, but I don't totally discount a Conor win like I did before.

Back