Can we take a moment to ask ourselves, just how damn good is Khabib Nurmagomedov?

because that is the fight people want to see. Dana wants it, Conor wants it... but Khabib seems to not want it.

Cant claim to be the best yet actively refuse to fight
This is def the path Dana's PR ppl are gonna take

well if you want to gloat about the fight after Conor wins, surely you are brave enough to run it back? Unless Khabib is afraid of losing? Why else would he not take it? According to you guys its an easy win

man up or shut up
266050.jpg

giphy.gif

I offer to you this. Just how good is Khabib Nurmagomedov?

are you on drugs? If he stripped Conor of the belts he'll strip that fuzzy chinned weirdo
Cos conor refused to fight anyone. No money was being made. Not the case w khabib

Cos conor refused to fight anyone. No money was being made. Not the case w khabib
he was a bit busy fighting floyd. Its not like the UFC werent making money off of that. If Khabib refuses to fight Conor do you think they wont strip Khabib?

I still don't feel Khabib has the aura like GSP, Anderson, Jones, Fedor. I feel like his opponents were too scared to even try some offense, then Khabib went first and that's that.

He walked through Conor like he was absolutely nothing

28-0 the most perfect record in all of MMA

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
Not good enough to not win by decision half the time.

Not good enough to beat anyone in the first round, except Thiago Tavares over 7 years ago.

Not good enough to complete most of his takedowns against Conor.

Not good enough to have developed his striking game above an average UFC level.

Not good enough to beat Gleison Tibau.

Not good enough to make it to the fight more than once per year for most of his UFC run.

But yeah he is a very good pressure wrestler with great top control.

because that is the fight people want to see. Dana wants it, Conor wants it... but Khabib seems to not want it.

Cant claim to be the best yet actively refuse to fight
Are you talking about the guy about to make his 3rd title defense against the #1 contender, or the guy who just took more than a year off, almost 2 years off before that, has never defended any title ever and has never rematched anybody he's beaten?

Dana already said Khabib calls the shots not Conor, and Khabib decides who he fights.

Conor beating a stiff who is 4-7 in his last 11 won't change that or UFC policy.

They couldn't even make Demetrious fight TJ and DJ was a nobody. Khabib is the second biggest name in the company.

Take your delusions elsewhere.
Khabib will do as he is told, same with Dana... who only has slighly more power than Khabib.

Conor and the UFC/ESPN will decide

and rightfully so :D
I think dana is trying to syphon as much money from conor before he fucks up again and goes to jail. Theres really no rush for conor to fight khabib. Esp since conor could use the ring time and train more tdd.

Are you talking about the guy about to make his 3rd title defense against the #1 contender, or the guy who just took more than a year off, almost 2 years off before that, has never defended any title ever and has never rematched anybody he's beaten?
be serious... he won the belt off Conor, and defended against Poirier. Al had no business in a title fight

Also lets not pretend the UFC werent in on Conor fighting Floyd. So this excuse of him not fighting for a period of time is partly on them. Whereas Khabib refusing to fight Conor would be completely on him.

I think dana is trying to syphon as much money from conor before he fucks up again and goes to jail. Theres really no rush for conor to fight khabib. Esp since conor could use the ring time and train more tdd.
he's not going to jail(hopefully), and the fight will happen

he was a bit busy fighting floyd. Its not like the UFC werent making money off of that. If Khabib refuses to fight Conor do you think they wont strip Khabib?
They wont. If khabib is gonna fight let's say justin gaethje after tony,and the UFC strips him for not for not fighting conor instead,people are gonna be fuckin pissed. They wont do that. They are def going to use the fact that conor has fought at 170 (technically) to coax him out of his mountains. I think the fight will get made eventually,but khabib is the one guy who isnt whoring out for the red panties night. He dont care. The whole lead up to that last fight was a huge pain in the ass.

They wont. If khabib is gonna fight let's say justin gaethje after tony,and the UFC strips him for not for not fighting conor instead,people are gonna be fuckin pissed. They wont do that. They are def going to use the fact that conor has fought at 170 (technically) to coax him out of his mountains. I think the fight will get made eventually,but khabib is the one guy who isnt whoring out for the red panties night. He dont care. The whole lead up to that last fight was a huge pain in the ass.
if the UFC have decided that Conor is the next fight for Khabib do you really think they would even consider Gaethje? If so you have issues. They wont accept that and strip him if he refuses the fight.

he's not going to jail(hopefully), and the fight will happen
The fact that dana wants it right now so bad makes me think he dont care about conor losing. He knew theres no way to make it at all unless he fought someone else,and 170 is convenient cos he can fight there when he loses to khabib again. He just wants the money from that fight more than he wants conor to have a favorable fight. He needs a new yacht or has crazy gambling debts or something lol

Not good enough to not win by decision half the time.

Not good enough to beat anyone in the first round, except Thiago Tavares over 7 years ago.

Not good enough to complete most of his takedowns against Conor.

Not good enough to have developed his striking game above an average UFC level.

Not good enough to beat Gleison Tibau.

Not good enough to make it to the fight more than once per year for most of his UFC run.

But yeah he is a very good pressure wrestler with great top control.

Jadfp1U.gif

Considering the injuries he has had in the past, khabib is almost superhuman. No one every return the same after the injuries he had, which says alot.
I believe he remains and retires undefeated, he is too good and too strong at 155. He took a heel kick from Barbosa and walked it off like nothing...

if the UFC have decided that Conor is the next fight for Khabib do you really think they would even consider Gaethje? If so you have issues. They wont accept that and strip him if he refuses the fight.
I'm telling you there would be a huge backlash if they strip him. But it wont come to that I dont think. They'll all figure it out at some point.

You must want to see Conor get his ass kicked again, I do too, but Khabib will let him rot just because he knows how much it will burn him,his enemy. This is the Dagestani way.

I'm telling you there would be a huge backlash if they strip him. But it wont come to that I dont think. They'll all figure it out at some point.
no there wouldnt, not if he is refusing to fight.

Back