can we stop with the fixed fights nonsense

Nope because people know a fixed fight when they see it...and it's people like trying to tell them they didn't see what they saw. I been saying this fight was fixed for 2 months...check my past posts

"fixed" implies the fighters and promoters were all in on it and making money off betting on the fight. I don't buy that. The UFC would be put out of business if something like that got out.

I do believe that Cowboy went out and fought like the sacrificial lamb, Conor and the UFC wanted him to be though. I've been saying for weeks that this fight was tailor made for Conor to win and look great doing it.

KO King Conor
xTk9ZCoe8l6F9logxi.gif

21 KO's but it's fixed because i don't like him. lol<YeahOKJen>
Poirier, Mendes, and Alvarez fights have been called fixed as well. Aldo fight was luck, Nate got robbed and Mayweather carried him. Delusional haters in denial like normal. Can't accept that Conor is just that good.

I spent a couple of decades immersed in the fight game and argue that some fights do look like they were "fixed" because lots of them were rigged 100%.

Such is a legitimate argument and ought to remain on the table of rational discourse.

LOL!! yeah!! how about the corrupt conservatives that claim to be pro-life, pro-family, pro-religion and pro a lot of bullshit but they are the ones always pro destruction of nature and pro-nonsense war mongering??? yeah!! pro-life huh??? .... and when you present the facts to them that show how full of shit they are, they get so annoyed that immediately start denying everything in the most cynical and pathetic way possible. Conservatives and liberals = bunch of stupid zombies managed by the ones that really rule the world for their selfish benefit. Stop playing that idiotic card. It's all a lie.
You're not wrong at all. I don't disagree. There is something comical if not sometimes annoying at how delicate the radical left is on things that shouldn't even be an argument to begin with. Too many people have been bought and always have been.

@ThaiSexPills
Thanks for proving my point..
Dude claimed Conor had 21 KOs
and thanks to your wiki I now see he has 2 so the guy was of by 19

Again, I know post count doesn’t actually say anything about one’s knowledge of MMA...

BUT WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CASUALS WITH BLACKBELTS AND SILVERBELTS?!?!?

Thanks for this thread. I couldn’t believe coming here last night and seeing all fixed fight threads.

you don’t fake that level of violence. It’s called getting bagged

Nope! We’re not gonna do that! We’re not gonna talk about that!

You was one of the guys that believed in Cerrone, and we don’t want you to.... back out the block.
I’ve been saying for weeks how Cowboy is gonna take a dive

Lol resorting to the pathetic attempt at some sort of authority. So tell me whats your sherdog page??
You’re just wrong so move on.

Cerrone tried and he got beat fast. Shit happens in fight game. It was legit in that 2 guys came in trying to win and one guy did. Complain about the matchup if you want and gloat that you didn’t pay for it and predicted a quick fight but that doesn’t make it not legit.

You have never fought. Probably not even sparred hard.

Doesn't matter. Cerrone is a professional fighter, and even Maycee showed more toughness than he did last night. When you've followed MMA for years, as most of us probably have, it's pretty easy to see who's motivated and hungry and who's just showing up for the check.

I’ve been saying for weeks how Cowboy is gonna take a dive
That doesn’t make it true. Why would he take a dive? It makes no sense and it’s illegal and he was a decent underdog to begin with.

Jabroni Cerrone has been showing up for awhile now. it was the pinnacle of his career last night though. cowboy has been gone for awhile now.

Why aren't you banned and why isn't this thread being deleted? Never seen such blatant fighter bashing.

Back