can we stop with the fixed fights nonsense

This fight was not supposed to mean anything on Cowboys side.
It was set up to build McGregor back again, and it did just that.
I feel sorry for everyone who expected some sort of war.
But on the bright side, the upcoming fights are going to be really good

KO King Conor
xTk9ZCoe8l6F9logxi.gif

21 KO's but it's fixed because i don't like him. /s

TKO = KO
I learn new stuff every day

Millions? I thought it was only 200k?

that fight wasn't legit,no.
i dont really count it as a win.

Ok well take away RDA and Till’s wins over Donald too since they were pretty much the same.

Cerrone undefeated GOAT.

On what planet do you think Cowboy could beat Conor? Lol... sherdog has gone full retard

Conor landed good strikes but Cowboy fought like the sacrificial lamb that Conor and the UFC expected and wnated him to be.

Nah Cerrone actually blocked punches and kicks in both fights.
He also ate a steady dose of punches in the clinch from Eddie but kept clinching him anyways. People are like why'd he stay there taking those shoulder strikes? Why did he stay clinched up with Eddie so long eating punches??

1. Why are there so many casual Blackbelt and Silverbelts?

2. LOL at the casuals who let paywalls stop them from watching fights when there are so many rivers out there.

3. stop making threads about it. Your take is not any different than the 17 threads already about this subject.

4. I know it’s Sherdog.. but we deserve more than the same recycled threads over and over or 17 threads about the same thing because someone felt their take was any better. Smh. You’re usually not a bad poster TS, we normally agree as I see you liking my posts from time to time but this is just Conor hate fueled and sad to see

5. again, there are so many rivers out there that only a casual would miss any fights and hey, it’s okay if any of you are casuals, but like I said, wayyyy too many rivers to skip a single event.

I understand being a hardcore isn’t for everyone.

They let him get squashed by Khabib, Mayweather, and Nate but paid Donald to take a dive? You guys are other worldly salty it’s insane but this is sherdog so..

Fixed,calculated matchmaking, I don't know what to call but it's bullshit.

come on man. Cerrone minus well have have walked to the ring with a shiny pink bow wrapped around his head instead of a cowbow hat

Fixed as fuck. I can't believe the level of of ineptitude on Cerrone's part is genuine

<Wenger85>

The fight only happened yesterday so you saying it's fixed from 2 months ago only discredits your opinion because you already formed it before the fight even happened...
Well said. Agreed 100%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back