Can we say Pearson is top 5 hardest hitter at LW

The guy got out struck by Cole Miller for crying out loud! I hate to say it but his striking is over rated at best!

Nice to see RDA caught on, tbh sot got overconfident after landing a nice straight left on ross that was his downfall, he was doing well on the ground.

my lw top 10 atm
benson
nate
maynard
pettis
miller
cerrone
dos anjos
lauzon
wiman
volkmann

Volkman but no Paul Sass?

Probably not in the top 5 strikers but the dude hits hard for sure. That left hook would mess up anyone.

Nice to see RDA caught on, tbh sot got overconfident after landing a nice straight left on ross that was his downfall, he was doing well on the ground.

my lw top 10 atm
benson
nate
maynard
pettis
miller
cerrone
dos anjos
lauzon
wiman
volkmann

I wouldn't call nate diaz a hard hitting striker....Just saying.........What about Guillard?

I don't think Pierson has insane power. Decent striking and some power but G-Sot is slightly chinny which didn't really help last night.

I am impressed by his punching power lol...What do you think???

Yea, of course. The guy seems like he's strong as a mule too.
I wouldn't mind if everyone re-visited the Barboza fight. Pearson could have gotten that decision; Barboza was well aware of his power and was giving him tons of respect in that department.

He also looked pretty big, but then GSOT looked on the thin side.

As long as we also say he would still get wrecked like a baby in a hurricane by Bendo.

I wouldn't say he's the heaviest hitter but he has been underrated for years.. which I've said for years. He beat Barboza, noone will convince me otherwise. He could do some damage at LW.

Guillard, gomi, crazy horse, Stephens and Rick hawn all hit harder.

TS must be getting paid to hype/promote Ross, only explanation.

Varner, Guillard, Stephens, Edwards, Maynard, Gomi, and Pettis all hit harder.

Ross's strength is his power, but he's not top 5 in the LW or FW in terms of punching power.

I like Pearson and I think he has decent power, but to be impressed with his power because of THREE knockdowns on a guy with an average at best chin disproves your point. Someone with big power would have knocked him out cold with one chance, not three.....

Back