Can we say Pearson is top 5 hardest hitter at LW

That's not how it works.

10001910.gif

he has 7 wins in UFC and just KO d 1 time to Dos Anjos...and that puch can KO anyone...

he has 7 wins in UFC and just KO d 1 time to Dos Anjos...and that puch can KO anyone...

Dos Anjos isn't much of a power puncher and George didn't fight many power punchers or good strikers in his UFC stint. Only other person that might have been able to finish George with strikes was lauzon. Lauzon likes submissions more than TKO's though anyway, so not quite his style. Plenty of good strikers in LW from the time George started in the UFC, he didn't quite fight many.

Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett, is a fighter who wasted his potential and fights for a check now. He did hit pretty damn hard though.

Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett, is a fighter who wasted his potential and fights for a check now. He did hit pretty damn hard though.

I was talking about UFC LW s becasue of that I didnt understand who is krazy horse...

I don't think Pearson is a hard hitter at all, he doesn't have a track record of KO's and uses his boxing to win on points much like Bisping.

Sotiropoulos' chin has absolutely gone, however. He should call it a day while he's still healthy.

you have over 5000 posts here and you dont know who Krazy Horse is?

It's not crazy to say top 5. Right now, there aren't a lot of power punchers at 155.

So does that make RDA top 3?
Nice to see RDA caught on, tbh sot got overconfident after landing a nice straight left on ross that was his downfall, he was doing well on the ground.

my lw top 10 atm
benson
nate
maynard
pettis
miller
cerrone
dos anjos
lauzon
wiman
volkmann

Last edited: