Can we really say that DC was ever the legit LHW champion?

if he didn't eat a vicious salvo of stomach and kidney blows we could talk about him being goat HW but not anymore

Can we really say that JJ was ever the legit lhw champion? People that test positive were using it for a very long time before getting busted, that's a quote from Anderson Silva btw.

I don't think we can

He got busted by USADA multiple times, the real, undefeated reigning champion. JJ couldn't unanimously beat a drug test without getting busted, let that sink in.

If we are being honest here, everyone knew that JJ was just juicing his whole career, I don't think there's much of an argument to be made against that here.

I'm fine with calling him the asterisk LHW champion at some point, but the asterisk free LHW belt has never truly belonged to Jon Jones

I give Cormier's 205 belt as much credence as an interim title. It's a glorified #1 contender spot until they beat the reigning champion or we know the undisputed champ won't return.

DC > PED Jones by way of being clean and not cheating.

Forever.

Off of PEDs, Jones would've been knocked unconscious in 1 round.

Integrity over cowardice any forever.

DC had self respect and the respect of the world. Jon Jones doesn't.

Jon Jones has been busted for PEDs since 2016, a total of 5 times:

Jun 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.

Jul 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Dec 2018: Jones tests positive for turinabol metabolite:
12/9/18: 60 pg/ml

Jan 2019: Jones tests positive for turinabol metabolite (through VADA):
12/28/18: 33 pg/ml

Feb 2019: Jones tests positive for turinabol metabolite:
2/14/19: 40 pg/ml
2/15/19: 20 pg/ml

Jon PED Jones will NEVER be half the man DC is.

DC is a man of honour, integrity, true sportsmanship, a true father, a true husband, a good human being, and an ambassador for the sport of MMA.

While Jon Jones is a PED using coward, a cheater, a fraud, a hypocrite, a criminal outside the cage (numerous DUI's, hit and run on pregnant woman, cocaine and gun charges, etc.).

It's a no contest like Jon Jones' fraudulent career and legacy at this point.

Forever.

Jul 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

DC is a man of honour, integrity, true sportsmanship, a true father, a true husband, a good human being, and an ambassador for the sport of MMA.

While Jon Jones is a PED using coward, a cheater, a fraud, a hypocrite, a criminal outside the cage (numerous DUI's, hit and run on pregnant woman, cocaine and gun charges, etc.).

Jon Jones is the better fighter, he beat Daniel Cormier twice fair square

Jon Jones is the better fighter, he beat Daniel Cormier twice fair square
He's a repeat-offending PED using cheater.

Off of PEDs he gets KO'd in round 1.

Only cowards need PEDs because they cannot last without them and they know they won't win without them.

DC never took PEDs whereas Jon Jones has been busted for taking PEDs 5 times since 2016.

Jon PED Jones never won anything "Fair and Square" and it's safe to say he's always been on it seeing as he's been getting busted for 4 years and Colby Covington himself (a college ex-roommate of his) has confirmed that he took PEDs in college too.

He will forever be recognized as a PED-using cowardly cheat.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

Forever.

Last edited:
Jones failed so many PED tests that the UFC created a "Jon Jones" rule. Now they don't have to publicly show, or admit to any failed tests unless they want too. They just pretend it didn't happen since no one see's the results. He was such an embarrassment that they had to create a rule to hide his shame.

People just keep letting him get away with shit in and out of the cage. If he keeps it up he won't make it out of his 30's because someone will kill him. Likely as payback due to some dumb DUI shit where he kills someone.

No, but can can say he was legit number 2 because he did beat rumble and gus back to back

WINs over Rumble x2 and Gus earned DC legit champion status imo

Jon is the greatest lhw of all time .... so zero shame in DC losing badly to him twice

DC was clearly the second best fighter in that division. But he was an actual defending champion.

Who gives a fuck what "WE" think.

To me he's been the LHW champion since 2015

I don't think we can

He got beat by Jon Jones, 2X, the real, undefeated reigning champion. DC couldn't unanimously win a single round in the mind of the judges, let that sink in.

If we are being honest here, everyone knew that DC was just keeping the belt warm for Jones, I don't think there's much of an argument to be made against that here.

I'm fine with calling him the HW champion at some point, but the LHW belt has always truly belonged to Jon Jones
Yeah, he beat Rumble for it.

I don't think we can

He got beat by Jon Jones, 2X, the real, undefeated reigning champion. DC couldn't unanimously win a single round in the mind of the judges, let that sink in.

If we are being honest here, everyone knew that DC was just keeping the belt warm for Jones, I don't think there's much of an argument to be made against that here.

I'm fine with calling him the HW champion at some point, but the LHW belt has always truly belonged to Jon Jones
man it must suck to walk around in life with those set of eyes you got there...

I give Cormier's 205 belt as much credence as an interim title. It's a glorified #1 contender spot until they beat the reigning champion or we know the undisputed champ won't return.

you clearly have no idea what Undisputed means. To be undisputed he would have to have the title in every Organization,

it is hard to beat the champion if he kept getting stripped by cheating. Jones was never a Champion. Just a 3 time drug cheat.

Back