Can we put some HESPECT on MINOTAURO'S NAME?

warrior for sure
but after pride he fought more talented fighters
he lost to a washed up frank mir who had a bike accident
at his own game

warrior for sure
but after pride he fought more talented fighters
he lost to a washed up frank mir who had a bike accident
at his own game
pride had the more talented fighters lol

Fedor, Cro-cop, Barnett, and Werdum>Sylvia and Mir

I feel like if i ever met him id just want to give him a hug.

For all the times he died in the ring only to come back and win
Met Big Nog (as well as Anderson and Ed Soares) years and years ago at a surf/skate shop in SoCal. Don’t like bothering athletes on their personal time, but Ed could tell I was a fan and he said, go ahead and say hi - Nog and Anderson appreciate their fans. This was right after Anderson’s UFC debut… all three guys were very personable in our brief encounter… Nog and Anderson were exactly how I thought they’d be. All smiles and friendly. Skate shop was called ET Surf in Hermosa Beach. A guy I used to train with said Ed worked there back in the day.

Met Big Nog (as well as Anderson and Ed Soares) years and years ago at a surf/skate shop in SoCal. Don’t like bothering athletes on their personal time, but Ed could tell I was a fan and he said, go ahead and say hi - Nog and Anderson appreciate their fans. This was right after Anderson’s UFC debut… all three guys were very personable in our brief encounter… Nog and Anderson were exactly how I thought they’d be. All smiles and friendly. Skate shop was called ET Surf in Hermosa Beach. A guy I used to train with said Ed worked there back in the day.

That's a dope story sir.
I love that you didn't run up like a fuckin weirdo (which is what I might've done lol)

Saw him and BJ in the airport lounge last week
did you buy them dinner?

ERusOjdWsAMOmRw.jpg
Pennfat.jpg

When he came to the UFC, he was only 31 and hadn't taken all that much damage in Pride. But that quickly changed and he took extreme amounts of damage in the UFC. On one hand, it was sad to see him get destroyed over and over again, but he was really good at being a nail.

Velasquez-quick-KO-Nog.gif

Roy+Nelson+Destroys+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+UFC+Fight+Night+Abu+Dhabi.gif

Last edited:
Imagine a long bearded guy with a weird stick going YO NOGUEIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

FUCKIN LOVE U SIR

Lmfao, I carve them, I don't carry them ffs.
But that would've certainly been funny as fuck to be honest lol.

Love ya back sir.

Back