Can we pretty much all agree that Nunes will get the Win over Ronda ?

Lol.. Why do people keep making the "can we all agree" threads?
It's pretty obvious this fight is a toss up with many people disagreeing on the outcome

No. Common kid, anything can happen. Nunes wants this on the feet if anything, hitting the ground doesn't give Nunes dominance. If anything stalemate on the ground. I personally don't think Ronda will beat Nunes standing but again anything can happen.

10398.gif

giphy.gif

Fixed it for ya.

My god that looks painful.

To answer the OP, no we obviously can't all agree Amanda wins. We couldn't all agree that Stalin wasn't a nice guy much less agree on a fight prediction.

Are you kid
Whether shes finishes her or goes the distance , i cant think of the last time ive been so sure of a fight prediction.

With Nunes being a +130 upon fight week im gonna have to make my first money bet on this
You kiddin me boi? Ronda at -140 if I was you I'd unload about 5k on her. She was so dominant bro, and Nunes has now even said that she doesn't want to retire Rousey. Ronda sleeps next to Browne every night, she feels that man strength boi around her neck and body. Ronda should dominate Amanda straight up

I really feel only way Rousey loses is if something crazy happens and she quit she mid fight. Hopefully those Reebok uni's don't get ripped off. Nunes is a feisty gal ;)

There is no way Nunes wins by decision, she could win but not by decision lol.

I mean, unless Ronda gets too injured to finish a gassed Nunes after 1-2 rounds but somehow survives all 5 rounds...
Yes, of course she could win by decision but that would likely require a hurt and tired Ronda to hang on for dear life for several rounds. I doubt it's a very likely outcome but it could definitely happen. Ronda is a front-runner. You have no evidence that if the fight is going against her after a round or two that she will have much of a chance of winning at that point so any certainty here is misplaced. Any fight can go to decision not matter how much people expect otherwise. This is a lesson we've learned already in MMA, again and again. I could easily see Ronda getting smashed early but hanging on and having Nunes get almost as tired but still be the fresher, less damaged fighter and just beat Ronda up a bit for the rest of the fight. Or it could be a back and forth rockem sockem affair with both giving and receiving damage on the feet with neither quite folding and slowing down to a similar degree each round. Hard to know. I do agree that the most likely outcome is either a finish due to strikes early (or a sub set up by strikes) for Nunes or an early finish by armbar (or possibly strikes) for Ronda.

I think the best bet here to make is that it does not go the distance if the odds are right. Nunes is a finisher and gasses while Ronda is also a finisher and emotional figther who will probably not fight in a smart technical manner for 25 mins.

Why? Just because Ronda got beat up by Holm and got confused for a while? She will win and she will do beautiful. No pun intended.

Good luck to you on your wager but I think its far from a sure thing.

Ronda has done really well against anyone who is willing to engage with her in close quarters. Nunes seems like she'll be ok with that.

i think we can all agree that this fight was given to ronda because it's a very winnable fight for her

Are you kid

You kiddin me boi? Ronda at -140 if I was you I'd unload about 5k on her. She was so dominant bro, and Nunes has now even said that she doesn't want to retire Rousey. Ronda sleeps next to Browne every night, she feels that man strength boi around her neck and body. Ronda should dominate Amanda straight up

Off-topic but are you calling rad a young butch lesbian or a gay man who prefers to date older men?

Yes, of course she could win by decision but that would likely require a hurt and tired Ronda to hang on for dear life for several rounds. I doubt it's a very likely outcome but it could definitely happen. Ronda is a front-runner. You have no evidence that if the fight is going against her after a round or two that she will have much of a chance of winning at that point so any certainty here is misplaced. Any fight can go to decision not matter how much people expect otherwise. This is a lesson we've learned already in MMA, again and again. I could easily see Ronda getting smashed early but hanging on and having Nunes get almost as tired but still be the fresher, less damaged fighter and just beat Ronda up a bit for the rest of the fight. Or it could be a back and forth rockem sockem affair with both giving and receiving damage on the feet with neither quite folding and slowing down to a similar degree each round. Hard to know. I do agree that the most likely outcome is either a finish due to strikes early (or a sub set up by strikes) for Nunes or an early finish by armbar (or possibly strikes) for Ronda.
How exactly is Ronda a front runner? She kept fighting against Holm until she was knocked out cold.

Ronda had the shittiest game plan for Holly. IDK WTF she was thinking. Nunez can fight her anywhere and is more dangerous in my opinion. I believe Ronda retires next weekend.

I really feel only way Rousey loses is if something crazy happens and she quit she mid fight. Hopefully those Reebok uni's don't get ripped off. Nunes is a feisty gal ;)

It would be hilarious if Ronda was getting jabbed in later rounds and just sat down by her corner and made the timeout signal.

For the people seeing a cardio win for Ronda, I think they're operating under the Tate assumption. Ronda is in control, takes little damage, dishes out a lot of damage, etc.. Nunes probably hits twice as hard as Tate. We've seen that Ronda is done if you shrug off her first sub attempt and clock her with a hard shot in the 1st ala Holly.

TS got buried!! Haha
War Ronda

Are you kid

Ronda does indeed have extra testastosterone coursing through her cells . But a high sex output before a big fight is no bueno just like in most men.

How exactly is Ronda a front runner? She kept fighting against Holm until she was knocked out cold.

I wouldn't call what she did in the 2nd as fighting. She was drooling and shitting herself at the same time.

Back