Can we pretty much all agree that Nunes will get the Win over Ronda ?

The Nunes who kept punching Miesha's face could also finish Ronda, I think.

No, I'm afraid we cannot all agree.. I don't know what is going to happen. I will admit there are quite a few storm clouds on the horizon for Ronda, but we don't know for sure what's real and what's not. I know Ronda's critics want nothing to do with a return to the tyranny UFC Ronda worship, but being certain about the outcome is really presumptuous.

I honestly can't see how a Ronda that fights the way that she did before does anything other than lose to Nunes, unless Nunes falls into the same trap as the other pre-Holly opponents and allows her self to get drawn into a sloppy fight.

Last edited:
I got Honda taking this by arm bar.

Either way, this fight is over in the first round.

200w.gif

No. Ok yes?

Cardio is a constant job to upkeep. If you dont use it, you lose it. While Ronda was hocking back milkshakes and dank restaurant food while lounging around for a good 8months (thats a modest estimation) , Nunes was training like a demon to become world champ.

Oh yeah? Then how the hell did Cruz outlast Dillashaw?

They replayed all of Ronda's fights and WOW .. her striking was CLEARLY awful the entire time.. we shouldve known she'd get KOd stiff by Holm

But Nunes could gas out and get submitted so I wouldn't put any money

Meh, Nunes is super aggressive and is liable to walk right into Rousey's clinch, like so many others. Don't know for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if Rousey armbars her quickly.

There's no guarantee Nunes beats someone who beat all other contenders, except one, by finish... at the highest level. Rousey lost once. Doesn't mean she won't take Nunes.

Actually I see Ronda's only way of losing as via KO in the first.

Nunes gasses after no more than two rounds in every fight. With the pace Ronda puts on you can shorten that to one round. She has to take Ronda out in the first.
But surely ring rust from Ronda's year off is going to be a factor in this. Anything can happen, but this is Nunes' fight to lose.

But surely ring rust from Ronda's year off is going to be a factor in this. Anything can happen, but this is Nunes' fight to lose.

Ring rust or not, Nunes has never looked good in the third round. It doesn't what shape she's in, her cardio is a permanent flaw.

I think Ronda clinches, flips her and takes that arm home. After that loss she will realize her bread and butter.

Whether shes finishes her or goes the distance , i cant think of the last time ive been so sure of a fight prediction.

With Nunes being a +130 upon fight week im gonna have to make my first money bet on this
I was sure of Nunes vs. Tate. I'm not sure of this.

Im not in the business of agreeing with cucks. Gonna stick with my pick of the once ever.

Back