Can we pretty much all agree that Nunes will get the Win over Ronda ?

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whether shes finishes her or goes the distance , i cant think of the last time ive been so sure of a fight prediction.

With Nunes being a +130 upon fight week im gonna have to make my first money bet on this

There is no way Nunes wins by decision, she could win but not by decision lol.

I mean, unless Ronda gets too injured to finish a gassed Nunes after 1-2 rounds but somehow survives all 5 rounds...

I'm not sure Ronda will even show up......

There is no way Nunes wins by decision, she could win but not by decision lol.

I mean, unless Ronda gets too injured to finish a gassed Nunes after 1-2 rounds but somehow survives all 5 rounds...

See, i think Ronda has the lesser gas tank in this one.

I absolutely can't stand Rousey but I expect her to win this fight. I hope that I am very wrong.

i can't wait to bump this thread when ronda wins

Only if she shows up in the worst shape of her life.

Cardio is a constant job to upkeep. If you dont use it, you lose it. While Ronda was hocking back milkshakes and dank restaurant food while lounging around for a good 8months (thats a modest estimation) , Nunes was training like a demon to become world champ.

Rousey is going to win pretty easily - Nunes is a 1 round fighter. Pretty easy to game plan around her.

No, Ronda takes this easily, me thinks.

Arm bar inside the distance.

I wouldn't bet on a fight like this so no, we can't all agree on a Nunes victory. Will arm bar Ronda show up or pillow Ronda?

You'd be nuts to put money on this fight, imo. Maybe Ronda was never any good and Nunes boxes her up with ease... Or maybe Ronda is really fucking good and walks through Nunes as casually as ever.

Was she exposed by Holly, or was it an off-night due to overconfidence and lack of focus? We'll soon find out :D

I'm not sure Ronda will even show up......

Amanda and the UFC aren't either, hence all the concessions. It's like trying to coax a baby deer to feed out of your hand... mustn't spook it with loud noises and flashing lights.

Actually I see Ronda's only way of losing as via KO in the first.

Nunes gasses after no more than two rounds in every fight. With the pace Ronda puts on you can shorten that to one round. She has to take Ronda out in the first.

You'd be nuts to put money on this fight, imo. Maybe Ronda was never any good and Nunes boxes her up with ease... Or maybe Ronda is really fucking good and walks through Nunes as casually as ever.

Was she exposed by Holly, or was it an off-night due to overconfidence and lack of focus? We'll soon find out :D

Very well said , this Is exactly what we are waiting in anticipation to find out.

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Back