Can we please get Kamaru Usman vs....

This is what's wrong with UFC these days. They are matching up ranks and names, not styles.

I think when dealing with the Top 15 you have to ignore styles somewhat and match make more towards the rankings so that you can retain some semblance of a real sport. Since Alhassan is outside of the top 15 he should be booked in "fun" fights for now.

I'm excited about AlHassan's potential.

But he's nowhere close to getting a fight with Usman.

Usman's top 5, close to a title shot.

AlHassan is an exciting up and coming prospect.
I agree. Regardless if you like Usmans style or not, he's earned his spot. Fighting someone outside the top ten wouldn't be fair.

Pure nonsense. Kamaru is ranked #6 and is potentially one fight away from a title shot. Why in the world would he fight someone who's not even top 15?

Makes no sense right now. Give Al Hassan two more wins before giving him a top 5.

I'd rather have Usman fight the winner of Magny/Ponzinnibio to have a real clear cut contender after Colby, and Al Hassan fight Alex brazilian cowboy Oliveira

I'd like to see Usman vs Wonderboy personally.

Wonderboy needs notable wins to keep him relevant and you can get two boring fighters out of the way in one fight.

Usman's wrestling could nullify Abdul's striking. He's still new. Give him time to develop. No need to rush him to fight against a top contender like Usman.

He fucking body bagged Niko. Abdul, Edwards, Kamaru, Ponzi, and Geoff could all be future champions who knows, the WW division just keeps on evolving. I personally think Kamaru should fight someone in the top 5 while Tyron and Colby sort things out. I would love an Usman vs RDA fight. Condit vs Abdul would be fun as hell.

Last edited:
"Two jacked Africans will SELL"

<{cruzshake}>

Back