Can we please get Kamaru Usman vs....

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Abdul Razak Alhassan??? I for one am TIRED of Kamaru's boring wall and stall tactics and want to see him against a LEGIT striker. The fact that Razak isn't even in the WW discussion right now is insane, he's coming off two devastating KO's. I can't think of anyone other than Woodley who is as explosive as Razak is right now.

And face it, pitting two JACKED Africans against each other will SELL. But I can also see how it won't if Razak doesn't get the proper promotion. Either way, stylistically I think this is a great fight to make for the diehard fans.

tumblr_p2vvqvXeWC1rofocqo1_500.gif

WelcomeMeekGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

Thoughts?

I'm excited about AlHassan's potential.

But he's nowhere close to getting a fight with Usman.

Usman's top 5, close to a title shot.

AlHassan is an exciting up and coming prospect.

Hell no. I don't want to watch Kamaru hug him for 3 rounds.

Give Abdul some guys who want to stand and bang. Fun match ups please.

This is what's wrong with UFC these days. They are matching up ranks and names, not styles.

Abdul has no business fighting high level wrestler, why would you throw him away like that? Only Just Bleed fights for this dude.

What, why? That sounds atrocious. Usman takes him down for three rounds and we all get bummed out, the end.

dammit Price looked like a punching bag, just like Hendricks did against Costa

Makes no sense right now. Give Al Hassan two more wins before giving him a top 5.

I'd rather have Usman fight the winner of Magny/Ponzinnibio to have a real clear cut contender after Colby, and Al Hassan fight Alex brazilian cowboy Oliveira

I see a lot of people saying he'll get taken down but how can we just assume that Razak has no TD defense, all except one of his fights have ended in the first. There is no evidence to support either he has good TDD and he doesnt.

Abdul Razak Alhassan??? I for one am TIRED of Kamaru's boring wall and stall tactics and want to see him against a LEGIT striker. The fact that Razak isn't even in the WW discussion right now is insane, he's coming off two devastating KO's. I can't think of anyone other than Woodley who is as explosive as Razak is right now.

And face it, pitting two JACKED Africans against each other will SELL. But I can also see how it won't if Razak doesn't get the proper promotion. Either way, stylistically I think this is a great fight to make for the diehard fans.

Thoughts?

Man price thought he was down for a scrapp.. he was not

Hate to tell you this TS but if you're sick of Usman taking guys down and holding them down for the entire fight, you probably don't want to book this fight

Abdul vs Perry. Serve Perry to the JBG as a new year offering.
that would never happen. Mike Perry is the most popular unranked fighter in the UFC, There's just something really likable about the guy and I doubt the UFC wants to serve him a L like that.

I'd rather see Usman fight Gamebred. That's the fight he needs.

Abdul needs a ranked opponent for his next gig.
Cowboy Olivera would be my pick. Will threaten the grappling but mostly stand up and bang it out.

Abdul is putting the
<GinJuice>
back into MMA .

Usman vs Thompson. Let them be boring together in 1 fight instead of ruining 2.

I know there is talk of Thompson vs Lawler, no thanks.

Robbie Lawler vs Anderson Silva!(185 lbs)

that would never happen. Mike Perry is the most popular unranked fighter in the UFC, There's just something really likable about the guy and I doubt the UFC wants to serve him a L like that.
They gave him dangerous, absolute unknown max griffin.

Thoughts?
Come on! Why do we always want to rush things everytime we get new blood? He has at least 2 or 3 more fights before he gets a top 5. Let the kid evolve organically rather than push him too fast and kill his momentum prematurely.

Back