Can we please all finally agree...

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That we need a Conor vs. Khabib sub forum.

Just to keep this all kind of reoccurring threads separated from other stuff.

If anything there should just be a Conor forum.

Conor owns Sherfog now, deal with it.

Conor needs ownsership in sherdog before that can happen sorry lolz

For that last few weeks, yeah. Shit will get crazy.

They should start a sub forum for threads about people begging for sub forums

That we need a Conor vs. Khabib sub forum.

Just to keep this all kind of reoccurring threads separated from other stuff.

I can get on board with this. It should just contain everything conor related. A place where Conor gobblers can go and circle jerk their favorite catchphrases while being antagonized by haters of his fans.

Jesus... people are rewatching Mayweather McGregor.

Subforum please

Conor is the UFC, we should just make a sub forum for non-Conor stuff as its a bit annoying when I see a few non Conor threads cluttering up the front page.

The partisans (fanboi vs haters) make any discussion intolerable (for me). It's a great match up as well.

You don't even know what's going on as we speak- Conor and Khabib are actually 100% talking about the loser laying prone for 5 Mississippi while winner takes out junk and administers a 5 second tea bagging. I mean , WUT ???

I can see it now going down in ultimate UFC infamy - " The great tea bagging of 2018"....

I don't see Dana and company/wme complying with this but can you imagine.
Can you imagine walking into Tuf training center and first thing you see is some giant poster of balls across the nose.

One or both are gonna pull out of the fight anyway - do you guys even UFC?

No one was happier than I was when the MayMac subforum siphoned off the Conor nuthuggers for a while. But the nature of the event deserved its separate status. This fight is for a goddam UFC belt. Threads about it belong on the main deck, no matter how much I know they'll annoy me. So what if my scrolling finger gets sprained? I don't want the leprous leprechaun to get special treatment, the bootlicking moneyhungry UFC already does too much of that.

Back