Can we just say it, Mark Hunt is a child

I hope TS gets taken down and have a "jacked white boy" have his way with him on the ground.

Let's see how salty TS is. lol

If it helps your decision, I specifically cater my practice to fathers/husbands.
I applaud your choice. I was giving advice to a female friend a few months back. She being in the middle of a somewhat heated divorce. I had to remove myself from the whole scene. She seriously would not put two brain cells together with any of her decisions, plus her counsel had a lot to be desired.

More power to you picking that area of practice.

When did I say that I didn't want hunt to be first? I asked what reason he could present to be first. You can't even build a straw-man properly.

Then you're wasting time. Do you care if hunt is the first person to receive payment from a popped fighters purse?

Then you're wasting time. Do you care if hunt is the first person to receive payment from a popped fighters purse?
G6lmzIG.jpg

Everytime you tag me in a Mark Hunt thread I get triggered

You don't even have to tag me in Ronda threads. Faith leads me to your shit comments.

So.. same, same.

3X0KnbH.gif

Racial slurs lol

Ooooh he said white boy! We cant say that about black people so what he said is the same and im gonna go cry about #alllivesmatter

If you havent gotten it yet, Mark Hunt doesnt give a quarter of a fuck

There's a difference between not giving a fuck and ranting paragraphs on social media every 5 minutes like a 15 year old girl. Quite a difference.

Ha, there you go. You tried to slip by by asking "did I ever say..." No, you didn't type it, but you heavily implied it... So now after asked you have a non-answer

You got caught
I said numerous times I don't care. You seem to extrapolate from my asking why hunt is the one who should the precedent that I think he doesn't deserve it. If there's any implication there, it's because you put it there yourself. I'm appalled that there's no policy in place already, but I'm not going to arbitrarily pick hunt as the guy who sets the precedent.

Hunt's only claims for being allocated Brock's money have been outlandish and unfounded, so again I ask why he is more deserving than anybody else who has been is his situation. You won't answer this though.

Mark Hunt doesn't deserve a portion of Brock's paycheck, and if you're stupid enough to try and equate that with failing to make weight. Here's the big difference, missing weight is something that occurs before the event, both fighters have to agree to those terms before the fight and purse deductions can happen.

Brock never agreed to giving Hunt a portion of his purse, therefore Hunt doesn't deserve it.

I said numerous times I don't care. You seem to extrapolate from my asking why hunt is the one who should the precedent that I think he doesn't deserve it. If there's any implication there, it's because you put it there yourself. I'm appalled that there's no policy in place already, but I'm not going to arbitrarily pick hunt as the guy who sets the precedent.

Hunt's only claims for being allocated Brock's money have been outlandish and unfounded, so again I ask why he is more deserving than anybody else who has been is his situation. You won't answer this though.
He's not more deserving. He's deserving. you are being really emotional and immature with a grudge against hunt for some reason

you are crazy if you think this is the best way to go about it. If UFC wants to, they can lock him up in court for a long time since he is still under contract and he will be unable to earn any money. If he wanted out he should have gone about it in a rational way behind the scenes

Rational way of getting out of a contract doesn't make any sense. UFC won't let him out anyways, it's best if he does this and gets cut, then he can fight in Japan. I see what you're saying but ufc will play hard ball no matter what.

Have they just let anyone out of a contract? I know mir just did it the polite way and as far as I know he's still under contract.

Sherdog as a collective has zero grounds on which to judge people on shit they say. At least Hunt is not hiding behind anonymity. Sherdog has one of the biggest collections of cowards and haters i've ever seen on message boards.
Being more mature than a sherdogger is nothing to brag about

He won't get out with a USADA suspension for refusal to test. UFC can just let him sit out for 9 months-2 years depending on the suspension length and that's that.

The same thing is happening to mir, so hunt may as well speak his mind.

He absolutely can. I've just not seen any compelling argument that he should. Why is he more appropriate than anybody else?
He's not, but once he gets the ball rolling future fighters will be with him in getting part of their opponent's purse for cheating. I however have not seen one compelling argument against why a fighter is fined a large percentage of his purse to his opponent for not making weight but not fined any more to his opponent for cheating.

Back