Can we just say it, Mark Hunt is a child

was he in his household? or was he on a public radio broadcast in front of his kids? Check out the Adrian Peterson story if you want to understand household vs reality

Oh, you, and taking things literally

"In front of his kids" = his household

Hunt is doing exactly what he should do

He's the man to speak up

I've never been a fan of his "Yeah, I'm gonna hit you with a big punch and then walk away because I'm a badass and I've had a few walkaway KOs and people have come to expect that from me so I'm just gonna keep doing it even though he's not really knocked out" and "I'm going to try to say as little as possible in my post fight interview because I'm a huge douchebag and I want to look cool" attitude. Just screams low IQ.

If my child looked like Mark Hunt... i'd push him back in...

Mark Hunt probably just trolling everyone. He's secretly having the time of his life right now knowing that whatever he says gets spread around social media :p

Mark-Hunt-req.gif

He's enjoying a bucket of KFC right now!

If he was "calm and collected" about it nobody would even notice. His rants made retards here and other MMA fans pay the attention. He's absolutely right about everything he did after UFC 200 and only pathetic losers and hypocrites complain about him.

Hunt is a warrior.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Just cut him a check and he'll chill, the drug test was pointless if they only look at it the week after.

Back