Can we just say it, Mark Hunt is a child

Who are you to define what abuse is in someone else's household?

what hunt was saying about UFC and Lesnar is verbal abuse no matter how you cut it lol, you clearly aren't a parent.

You must associate with shitty people if they're indifferent to drunk driving until it involves them, but I digress. That's a false equivalency anyway, as this isn't hunt's first rodeo with an opponent on drugs.

Hunt has never had an issue beating fighters who went on to pop as well as fighting in offs with no testing (sometimes against people with a history of use), but when he loses to Brock and he pops, suddenly he's concerned about getting beaten to death during the fight? Lol no.
Oh geeze, you trump supporter, listen up. It doesn't matter why hunt cares now, your whole argument is invalid. Hunt doesn't matter.

What matters is when people cheat with drugs , instead of their fine funding commissions at least a portion should fund the fighter who he cheated against... Similar to how we handle fat fighters

Lol agreed. Even off the juice he's still a big guy, and like you said he would still wrestlefuck him. The guy was what 100 something wins to 4 losses or something in college wrestling. Monster lol.
Indeed! He would look less of a Cunto if he didn't open his big fat mouth. Only makes matter worse rather than helping him. He's just trying to get more dough but thats highly unlikely going to happen. And to make matters worse Bork doesn't need UFC sadly Mark cant say the same:rolleyes:.

It's worth noting that when Hunt agreed to take the fight, he didn't know it would be against Lesnar. This was during the period when Zuffa was keeping Brock under wraps to shield him from pre-competition USADA testing - the gap in time between when Dana told everyone that "minds will be blown when 200 is finalized", and the time when the fight was finally announced. Maybe there's a reason why Dana wigged out and banned Helwani when Ariel leaked that announcement just a few hours before it was official...

Hunt has grounds for a lawsuit. Don't be surprised if the UFC's new owners pay him off to keep this shady shit from being investigated.

Oh geeze, you trump supporter, listen up. It doesn't matter why hunt cares now, your whole argument is invalid. Hunt doesn't matter.

What matters is when people cheat with drugs , instead of their fine funding commissions at least a portion should fund the fighter who he cheated against... Similar to how we handle fat fighters
I don't have an issue with fining them for drug test failures; in fact, I'm surprised that it wasn't implemented with the USADA testing. That doesn't change that hunt only started campaigning for this when his opponent made $2.5 million; suddenly he feels as if he should set the precedent.

I don't have an issue with fining people who fail drug tests, but I'll call a spade a spade and say that hunt is full of shit here.

Hunt is right though, something should be done and nobody seems to give a fuck

It's maddening when you see people just give no fucks about wrongdoings

There is a legion of payed guerilla marketing assholes that are here to suppress justice.

There is also a legion of idiots thinking they are the next Gordon Gecko cause they watch too many movies and think they understand business.

Brainwashed idiots all of them.

I don't have an issue with fining them for drug test failures; in fact, I'm surprised that it wasn't implemented with the USADA testing. That doesn't change that hunt only started campaigning for this when his opponent made $2.5 million; suddenly he feels as if he should set the precedent.

I don't have an issue with fining people who fail drug tests, but I'll call a spade a spade and say that hunt is full of shit here.

Lol so you don't want hunt to be first because you don't want him to get a chunk of that 2.5 mil! Hahahahaha

this is what happens to big guys. they say stupid shit. but because everyone's afraid to tell them that IRL, they never hear it. so they keep on saying stupid shit

Lol so you don't want hunt to be first because you don't want him to get a chunk of that 2.5 mil! Hahahahaha
That's the only reason he wants to be first. I don't care who's first, but what reason had hunt presented other than hyperbole? Notice that you haven't actually tried to refute that point.
Do you want to discuss this without logical fallacies?

When has anybody gotten part or all of his opponents pay after they popped? Why should hunt be the first?

He won't be the first to get paid by a cheating opponent, but why shouldn't he be the last who doesn't get a cut of a cheating opponent's purse? If fighting a guy who is a few pounds over weight entitles you to ten or twenty percent of their purse, then them failing the pre or post fight steroid screenings should entitle you to the same. It would be a very sensible policy, and it's stupid that such a policy has not yet been implemented.

Of course, rules like that are not made ex post facto, so it's clear that Hunt will get nothing. But I hope Hunt complains enough that the next guy inn his position does get paid.

That's the only reason he wants to be first. I don't care who's first, but what reason had hunt presented other than hyperbole? Notice that you haven't actually tried to refute that point.
Do you want to discuss this without logical fallacies?
Lol , you don't see how hypocritical you're being?

If you "didn't care who's first" then you wouldn't care if hunt was first and you would want change because the system needs changing. But you are applying a whole new level of bias and saying , "yes I want change but not if its going to benefit hunt... Let's start after hunt because I'm jealous that hunt is going to get too much money"

Hajahajaha

He won't be the first to get paid by a cheating opponent, but why shouldn't he be the last who doesn't get a cut of a cheating opponent's purse? If fighting a guy who is a few pounds over weight entitles you to ten or twenty percent of their purse, then them failing the pre or post fight steroid screenings should entitle you to the same. It would be a very sensible policy, and it's stupid that such a policy has not yet been implemented.

Of course, rules like that are not made ex post facto, so it's clear that Hunt will get nothing. But I hope Hunt complains enough that the next guy inn his position does get paid.
Refer to some of my other posts in this thread. I'm not against such a policy by any means, but I'm not going to ignore that hunt suddenly felt as if drug use put his life in danger when his opponent happened to make a record disclosed payment.

Well, when the president of the UFC acts like a child virtually everyday on twitter what do you expect some of his fighters to act like. Maybe that's just the way to get through to Dana. You gotta speak his language.

Refer to some of my other posts in this thread. I'm not against such a policy by any means, but I'm not going to ignore that hunt suddenly felt as if drug use put his life in danger when his opponent happened to make a record disclosed payment.

Gotcha. In that case I think we are pretty much in agreement here.

Crazy to think that a 40yo father is acting that way
Sherdog as a collective has zero grounds on which to judge people on shit they say. At least Hunt is not hiding behind anonymity. Sherdog has one of the biggest collections of cowards and haters i've ever seen on message boards.

Got to admit the constant whining is surprising coming from "yeah" Hunt

what hunt was saying about UFC and Lesnar is verbal abuse no matter how you cut it lol, you clearly aren't a parent.

But who are you to define what abuse is in someone else's household?

Lol , you don't see how hypocritical you're being?

If you "didn't care who's first" then you wouldn't care if hunt was first and you would want change because the system needs changing. But you are applying a whole new level of bias and saying , "yes I want change but not if its going to benefit hunt... Let's start after hunt because I'm jealous that hunt is going to get too much money"

Hajahajaha
When did I say that I didn't want hunt to be first? I asked what reason he could present to be first. You can't even build a straw-man properly.

TS should be forced to go 3 rounds with a juiced up Lesner to prove his point.

But who are you to define what abuse is in someone else's household?

was he in his household? or was he on a public radio broadcast in front of his kids? Check out the Adrian Peterson story if you want to understand household vs reality

Back