Can we just say it, Mark Hunt is a child

hunt said when he started the sport he thought is was on an even playing field.

he shouldnt be listened to after that.

Yeah, the one where everybody is on steroids.

I lost respect for him when I heard about him posting a video of animal abuse on his facebook and captioning it with 'lol' or something like that.

He's an idiot.

He wants out and this is the best way to go about it. I don't agree with his racism though.

Oh no ... cursing!

in front of his kids, was pretty low class. If literally any well known fighter when on a obscenity laced tirade like that in front of their kids this place would explode 1000x more

He wants out and this is the best way to go about it. I don't agree with his racism though.

you are crazy if you think this is the best way to go about it. If UFC wants to, they can lock him up in court for a long time since he is still under contract and he will be unable to earn any money. If he wanted out he should have gone about it in a rational way behind the scenes

No, we make a change and start. If not hunt , then whoever is next.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
You seem upset. I'm just asking a simple question. I'll ask another: where was hunt's outrage when both Mir and Bigfoot popped?

He's right, but he's not very calculated. He makes it difficult on his supporters, like Trump. Every day is a struggle.

What I don't get is where was all this bitching and moaning before the fight? He knew before he signed a contract to fight Brock yet he signed it? Also wasn't k1 PED central? Why wasn't it a big deal then to hunt? If he walk off ko'd lesnar you wouldn't hear a fucken peep. Actually maybe he'd be running his mouth he beat a juiced up manbeast. Point is he knew all the shit beforehand, got beat and now He's more salty than a load from salty mcsaltingtons.
Bork whooped him and made it look easy, Embrassed by a 5yr rusted wrestler would do that to ya. Its his own fault tho PEDS or not as long as Bork stuck to his wrestling roots outcome would be the same.

Well, Mark is definitely in a weird place right now, a very dark place i´d say. Hope he recovers soon

You seem upset. I'm just asking a simple question. I'll ask another: where was hunt's outrage when both Mir and Bigfoot popped?
Who cares?

Maybe people aren't outspoken against drunk driving until they lose a loved one. Does that mean they are hypocrites? No it means a life event changed their way of thinking

We fine people 20% of their purse and hand it to their opponent if they make weight. At a minimum this is what should happen when people use PEDs

Bork whooped him and made it look easy, Embrassed by a 5yr rusted wrestler would do that to ya. Its his own fault tho PEDS or not as long as Bork stuck to his wrestling roots outcome would be the same.
Lol agreed. Even off the juice he's still a big guy, and like you said he would still wrestlefuck him. The guy was what 100 something wins to 4 losses or something in college wrestling. Monster lol.

He won't get out with a USADA suspension for refusal to test. UFC can just let him sit out for 9 months-2 years depending on the suspension length and that's that.

Never cared for Hunt or his Eminem haircut anyway, he's probably getting drunk all day stewing over not getting Brock's cheddar. He got beat by a roided (aren't they all?) professional WWE wrestler, no money for you Hunt, no millions of dollars for getting embarassed by a guy who hadn't fought in 5 years, you can just wait for your release and hope to fight Kongo again in Bellator. Adios, ufa

Only if Hunt was unaware Brock was juiced does he have a beef. I think he knew it, in which case he has no beef.

Maybe that's ok in his household.

Phony, selective morality is phony and selective.

Being verbally abusive should not be OK in any household, theres' nothing selective about it. It's not just cursing, i could care less, some households that does fly, but it's what he was saying.

Seriously imagine Frank Mir going off the handles like that in front of his kids and saying f that black guy. Sherdog would shut down, frank would be investigated by Child protective services, he would be suspended by UFC have to go on a tour apologizing that he's not a bad parent nor racist

Who cares?

Maybe people aren't outspoken against drunk driving until they lose a loved one. Does that mean they are hypocrites? No it means a life event changed their way of thinking

We fine people 20% of their purse and hand it to their opponent if they make weight. At a minimum this is what should happen when people use PEDs
You must associate with shitty people if they're indifferent to drunk driving until it involves them, but I digress. That's a false equivalency anyway, as this isn't hunt's first rodeo with an opponent on drugs.

Hunt has never had an issue beating fighters who went on to pop as well as fighting in offs with no testing (sometimes against people with a history of use), but when he loses to Brock and he pops, suddenly he's concerned about getting beaten to death during the fight? Lol no.

Being verbally abusive should not be OK in any household, theres' nothing selective about it. It's not just cursing, i could care less, some households that does fly, but it's what he was saying.

Who are you to define what abuse is in someone else's household?

Hunt is right though, something should be done and nobody seems to give a fuck

It's maddening when you see people just give no fucks about wrongdoings
thats how it should be - seems though that people are more bothered by the inconvenience of having to listen to him complain vs. the right / wrong of the matter

Back