Can we have a separate forum or stickied thread for Ronda threads and posts?

f2 should be UFC + Major Promotions.

f1 should be Ronda + Conor.

Yes!

Or even make them a sub-section like the one for tuf... And put P4P threads in there too.

Fuck yeah!!!

f2 should be UFC + Major Promotions.

f1 should be Ronda + Conor.

Ronda is fantastic and deserves to be discussed in the main forum incessantly, but I'd still support this because when a chance to permanently seal of the Conor retards in a subforum of their own comes along, you need to take the shot.

There are fighters in the UFC not named Ronda or Conor?

Does this site even still have mods? They used to combine/wasteland threads if they were all the same and ban/yellowcard people for fighter bashing.

Now every thread on the first page is the same topic (Ronda/cyborg or Ronda's comp sucks) and filled with the worst fighter bashing I've ever seen.

They're on the way out. Nostromo was patient zero.

Good suggestion and yeah all the talk about greatest ever and joe rogan verbal mastrubation got to me.

Ronda is talented but shit is annoying now and ridiculous.

can we have a separate forum for obvious trolls. better yet, there should some kind of moderators to ban them. that would be good.

Yup. Give Ronda her own forum. I am totally down wit dat.

Don't worry just wait a week or so. Same thing happened after the Conor fight than the casuals get bored and stop posting until they fight again.

I'm actually happy it went Conor-Ronda so all the BS is concentrated in about a month lol.

UFC hype machine combined with social media to saturate everything with her face for beating an amateur.

Mendes beat Cody McKenzie, but no one cares. RR beats Correia, she's the best athlete in the world!!!11!!1!

Back