Can we have a separate forum or stickied thread for Ronda threads and posts?

Jonesisinnocent

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This s*** is f****** horrible. There were 6 other fights on that card and everybody wants to talk about the 34 second squash match.

f2 should be UFC + Major Promotions.

f1 should be Ronda + Conor.

Agreed, this shit is starting to annoy me

If not, the mods should at least merge all the threads into one.

RR went mainstream, she's on cnn and ESPN.

Is normal

who would have guessed... a 5'6 150 pound chic is the poster child of our sport in 2015.

Royce Gracie be damnded

Could you just not click on them? Is there someone with a gun to your head forcing you to read the Rhonda related threads?

It is indeed, pretty fucking awful right now.

Couple that with Conor and we're on to something!

Im with you, TS!

If you're serious just ask in the support forum where mods/admins are, but if you just wanna bitch, good job

Does this site even still have mods? They used to combine/wasteland threads if they were all the same and ban/yellowcard people for fighter bashing.

Now every thread on the first page is the same topic (Ronda/cyborg or Ronda's comp sucks) and filled with the worst fighter bashing I've ever seen.

Could you just not click on them? Is there someone with a gun to your head forcing you to read the Rhonda related threads?

It's like when spam posters are on a forum asking people if they want to make 20 dollars an hour. It gets too hard to filter out the spam to get to the topics of interest.

i agree, ts.

i would be willing to donate money to sherdog to sponsor a section in the forum for ronda threads only.

all ronda threads--good or bad--goes there and the ronda supporters, haters, and trolls can create as many threads as possible about ronda until their hearts are content.

Back