Can we get a Wand Distributor To Update us On those Kickass Wand Beanies?

PhenøM

MMA Gear Aficionado
Reaction score
Please, I know Casca-Grossa was suppose to get some in real soon. I am going crazy trying to get a couple :(

They are being manufactured and you my friend will the first to know when they are in, I will put 2 on the side for u.........................

Sweet. Ronin what store are you with?

Awesome! Only person I knew from Casca Grossa was Carol because she tried to help me with some board shorts. Can't wait to hear from you when they drop!

I scored some Chute Boxe ones from RFW last year. I rule.

Not these ones bro, these have the Wand logo in front and his Head Tat in the back. Forgot which PPV he wore them at but since then I have been DIEING to get a hold of a couple simply because they look so f'in sweet!

His official website use to have them, but they got taken down.

Brandinho said:
I scored some Chute Boxe ones from RFW last year. I rule.

We do rememeber Brandinho. The new model comes with his tatoo on the back of the beanie. We should have them soon as we will make an announce here as always.

Thanks for the support

TEAM RFW

RIOFIGHTWEAR said:
We do rememeber Brandinho. The new model comes with his tatoo on the back of the beanie. We should have them soon as we will make an announce here as always.

Thanks for the support

TEAM RFW

Anytime guys, will always go to bat for you.

$25 for a beanie...come on...why do you guys have to torture me like this...

I need to find a few dollars before I order this one. Sick hat though.

we will have them in the US around October 15, ready to be shipped! :)

BFW, when should I expect my beanie, it is the 16th and I still haven't gotten a thing? Just wondering.

Back