Can we fully enjoy title fights anymore

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Jones vs. Crash Bandicoot is a good example of how rigged the judging/system in general is.

e.g Jones brings asses to the seat, is a money generator for the UFC, therefore he will be protected as a champion and will probably win some more controversial decisions in the future.

How can we fully enjoy these title fights, if the challengers get screwed like this?

Jones vs. Crash Bandicoot is a good example of how rigged the judging/system in general is.

e.g Jones brings asses to the seat, is a money generator for the UFC, therefore he will be protected as a champion and will probably win some more controversial decisions in the future.

How can we fully enjoy these title fights, if the challengers get screwed like this?
Just become a Jones fan - problem solved!
<seedat>

Ugh, This was 48-47 either dude coulda won. Try watchin some other fights that are 1000X more of a screw job and get back to me.

Hence, DON'T LEAVE IT TO THE FUCKING JUDGES.

Ugh, This was 48-47 either dude coulda won. Try watchin some other fights that are 1000X more of a screw job and get back to me.

Hence, DON'T LEAVE IT TO THE FUCKING JUDGES.
Stop shouting please

OMG It was a great fight. Enjoy the fight and stop worrying about a close score.. It easily could have been a draw..

No finish = draw
Title is vacated.

Fuck judges and WME corruption.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Besides the bs decision, Jones is not that entertaining anymore. Boring point fighter with no power.

Stop shouting please
Stop making shitty threads because of a close decision that didn't go "your" way. The judges are shit, we get it, therefore do everything in your power to eliminate them from the equation, which sadly, Dom didn't do. Argue 3-2 for either guy, but a screw job? There have been WAAAAAAY worse than this. This doesn't even make the top 100 worst decisions.

Stop making shitty threads because of a close decision that didn't go "your" way. The judges are shit, we get it, therefore do everything in your power to eliminate them from the equation, which sadly, Dom didn't do. Argue 3-2 for either guy, but a screw job? There have been WAAAAAAY worse than this. This doesn't even make the top 100 worst decisions.
^ gotten to

"Don't leave it to the judges" is not part of the rules. The UFC and athletic commission have a responsibility to bring in competent judges.

^ gotten to
Nah, I go to a discussion board to engage in the exchange of ideas. Not quote a valid argument and respond with 1 word like a child.

But hey, to each their own.

Nah, I go to a discussion board to engage in the exchange of ideas. Not quote a valid argument and respond with 1 word like a child.

But hey, to each their own.
You could technically probably be my father so feel free to call me child all you want

also

gotten to ;)

"Don't leave it to the judges" is not part of the rules. The UFC and athletic commission have a responsibility to bring in competent judges.
No it's not in the rules, but it's a rule I would try to abide by in any sport. You never know what the judges saw, so remove them from even having a choice in the matter. I think that's solid fighter advice, or good advice in ANY sport. Don't let anything or anyone manipulate the outcome if you can help it.

No I don’t think we can. Btw shout out to Crash Bandicoot, I’m not sure what his relevance to this thread is but Warped was the shit.

Caesar Gracie Jui Jitsu!!
<{natewhut}>

It was a close fight that could have gone either way. You can be really pissed at the dumbass who scored it
49-46 Jones but not at Bones winning.

Besides the bs decision, Jones is not that entertaining anymore. Boring point fighter with no power.

Tell that to Reyes face. His shit was red as hell and he was especially struggling the last two rounds, while Jones was getting stronger. Looks like that non-power of Jones was doing work.

nice try

Back