News Can we finally all agree that Dana White is way better human than Oscar De La Hoya?

If this ends up being true, Oscar will be ruined if there is any justice in the world.

Not fully believing that story. No doubt Oscar is a filthy degenerate, but.. the average whore isnt even loose enough to get fisted, especially if shes resisting and contracting.....

The only thing that makes me suspicious is she said the fist went IN.

Shed have to have a BIG vagina..

Whatever you think of Dana at least he isn't a scumbag like this, Maybe Conor should be promoted by Oscar now they seem to have similar natures outside the ring.

Oscar De La Hoya Sued for Sexual Assault and Battery (Forcibly FISTING female victims Vagina)

Jane Doe claims Oscar had bottles of alcohol and "a bag of what appeared to be cocaine" in his kitchen when she arrived -- and she claims it became clear, he was on a mission to get wasted.

After Oscar became intoxicated, she claims the boxer invited her to the bedroom to hook up -- and during the encounter, he asked if she was down to "experiment" sexually.

Doe claims she declined various unusual requests and Oscar became frustrated -- but things came to a head when he "ultimately held her down with one arm while forcefully trying to insert his fist into Plaintiff's vagina."

In her suit, Doe claims she "repeatedly said no and demanded that De La Hoya stop. However, De La Hoya overpowered her and suddenly and forcefully pushed his hand and fist into Plaintiff's vagina."

Doe claims she screamed in pain and yelled at Oscar -- but he just laughed and told her to take a shot of alcohol. The woman claims she refused the booze and angrily left the house.

Full article
https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/21/oscar-de-la-hoya-sued-for-sexual-assault/

to bad fair people should been thinking this for like 5 years already.

Innocent until proven guilty — no matter how fucked up it sounds.
I wouldn't put anything past Oscar, though — given his past history.
Tell that to the Conor haters that already call him a rapist around here lol

Exactly, especially in todays climate, where the woman is instantly given the benefit of the doubt and theyve exploited it in like 70% of cases.

Exactly! It's one of the wonders of modern statistics that the legal reviewmetastudies arrived at precisely 70.0000 % exploitation of the benevolent legal system by unscrupulous females. Gosh darn those females.

Kinda like asking "what smells worse, cat shit or dog shit?".

they're both equally pieces of shit

"The woman does not say in her suit if she ever filed a report with police."

between the amount of " Doe claims _____" and not filing a police report but instead deciding to sue.....

Oscar had the discipline to win a gold medal and be one of the best, if not the best, boxer of his generation.

She's making it up for money. Just like Kavanaugh, right?

lol
i didn't think that was up for debate!
Yeah, Dana can be a scumy snake sometime, but all in the benefit of his company and pocket.

never struck me as a bad human, even with his lies and bullshit.
i don't see him rape anybody for instance...

Yea how many years did it take to get Cosby ? Dana hasn’t been charged with anything, but let’s not pretend he doesn’t have a few skeletons in his closet

Phony morality

Back