Can we finally agree, Alistair Overeem, would murder JDS?

No I still think jds ko's him inside of 3. Love how quick fanboys are to switch sides and call the guy who was just seemingly unbeatable a can. While the betting lines and this match were always close it surprizing and impressive what cain just did to jds. If jr sux so bad so does cain cuz he got ko'd by him in 90 seconds.

TS got owned by first reply. Anyways, let me ask you after that showing, do you honestly think Overeem KO's JDS? Nah, it's more likely the other way around.

I don't know of anyone that can KO Cigano after the blows I just witnessed him eat.

What a fucking chin on that Heavyweight.

overeem can.

anybody who stands still with their hands at their waist, eating shots by non world class strikers, without even using head movement, will never stand a chance against a k1 gran prix champ.

oh but if you like JDS he has a chance to win, because there are no facts to support you, but you like him so what we just seen didn't happen and he still has amazing head movement, and never gets hit and didn't just get dropped by somebody who can't strike as good as reem.

dude, reem has been knocked the fuck out by plenty of guys w/ less striking skills then him...this is nothing new...

JDS would be lucky if Overeem let him escape with his life.

No I still think jds ko's him inside of 3. Love how quick fanboys are to switch sides and call the guy who was just seemingly unbeatable a can. While the betting lines and this match were always close it surprizing and impressive what cain just did to jds. If jr sux so bad so does cain cuz he got ko'd by him in 90 seconds.
I always said reem will smash JDS simply because he is a superior striker in every sense of the word.

tonight proved my point beyond a reason of a doubt.

All of this talk about junior's boxing taking out the reem was silly, hope nobody still believes this, JDS striking is nothing compared to a k1 WGP champion, he can't even ko an wrestler lol.

lol....Ok agreed on your point with overeem but goddamn did u know what happened in the 1st fight?

nope I think JDS still knocks Overeem silly. It'll have to wait until Cain demolishes Overeem fisrt though.

you probably lost money tonight then.

and you'll lose money when he fights reem too, because your favorite fighter doesn't win just because you like him, If he gets outclassed, well that's just how the cookie crumbles.

it's how life works my friend, sorry.

dos Santos ain't my favorite fighter. Anyway, have you ever watched any of Overeem fights before he signed with SF? Your hero is not invincible.

dude, reem has been knocked the fuck out by plenty of guys w/ less striking skills then him...this is nothing new...

that's the dumbest shit I've heard in this thread yet.

ok lets have alistair overeem vs. chuck lidell 2, in the HW divison, chuck can weigh in at 207 ala dan henderson and challenge reem.
and then lil nog and shogun can also move up to HW, and fight overeem.

and they will get brutally murked.

shut up.

anderson got subbed by ryo chonan, why don't you go start a thread bout it dumbass?

I always said reem will smash JDS simply because he is a superior striker in every sense of the word.

tonight proved my point beyond a reason of a doubt.

reem is a superior striker...was that ever debated? NO...doesnt change the fact hes been knocked the fuck out so many times by guys who were clearly less skilled then him at striking...thats the main thing...as good as reem is at striking, he stays getting knocked the fuck out...good striking doesnt equal good chin...

JDS got outboxed by a wrassler. Overeem would have wrecked him and I think Werdum beats JDS in a rematch too

chuckstare.gif

dos Santos ain't my favorite fighter. Anyway, have you ever watched any of Overeem fights before he signed with SF? Your hero is not invincible.

yes, but alistair overeem isn't an light heavyweight anymore, and he doesn't cut so much weight he literally pisses blood before fights anymore(something you probably were unaware of)

and like I just said, take everybody who has beat him like shogun and chuck, throw them in against him right here and now in the HW division, and see if history repeats itself.

God damn some MMA fans are idiots...

Cain used the threat of his TD's to open up with his striking, do you know guys in MMA do that?

That doesn't make JDS any less of a striker.

Both guys would skullfuck Overeem, still.

Contrary to some peoples' believe, I think Overeem would match up way better with Cain. Way stronger, solid grappling and vastly superior striking. JDS still would have a legit chance of knocking him out, but I do agree Alistair would be the favourite employing the clinching+kness and combos strategy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back