Can we finally agree, Alistair Overeem, would murder JDS?

I doubt Overeem can push his pace against JDS. His biggest chance is to win by kicks and I do not see how the JDS/Cain 2 fight showed as anything about that, especially since most Cain's kicks in the beginning missed and caused no damage.

A striker like JDS always has a chance. He was outstruck by a wrestler because he was afraid of committing and getting taken down.

anybody who stands still with their hands at their waist, eating shots by non world class strikers, without even using head movement, will never stand a chance against a k1 gran prix champ.

oh but if you like JDS he has a chance to win, because there are no facts to support you, but you like him so what we just seen didn't happen and he still has amazing head movement, and never gets hit and didn't just get dropped by somebody who can't strike as good as reem.

Exactly. Cain was able to out strike JDs because of his wreslting. Then again, you're responding to retards, so whatever.

The best boxer with the best td defense in the HW division got outstruck simply because of his opponents wrestling? Talk about retarded.

Cain beating JDS has nothing to do with Overeem's chance at dos Santos. Even after tonight, my money is on Cigano (vs Reem).

I agree with this.

I was afraid this was going to happen if Cain won. The Cain fans are pretending like the first fight didn't even happen.

I'm not a cain fan, I'm an overeem fan.
thought his name being in the thread title might give that away but....yea...

No, because Cain is a completely different fighter than Overeem. If anything, tonight's showing tells us more about how DC would do than Overeem given their similar backgrounds and the fact that they're training partners.

All of this talk about junior's boxing taking out the reem was silly, hope nobody still believes this, JDS striking is nothing compared to a k1 WGP champion, he can't even ko an wrestler lol.

Reem's striking AND cardio looked like garbage when he fought Werdum, does that mean Reems striking sucks too?

I like Overeem but absolutely not.

Would be a compelling fight, somebody would get finished within two rounds.

that 1st combo cain landed on JDS would have re shattered whatevers left of overeems glass jaw...i guess if youre a newjack that recently found out about overeem it would be easy to be blinded by those muscles...trust me...the fighting doesnt live up to the look...cain and jds would smash him rather easily

TS got owned by first reply. Anyways, let me ask you after that showing, do you honestly think Overeem KO's JDS? Nah, it's more likely the other way around.

I don't know of anyone that can KO Cigano after the blows I just witnessed him eat.

What a fucking chin on that Heavyweight.

And he wasn't fighting tonight because he decided that he needed to cheat.

Cain beating JDS has nothing to do with Overeem's chance at dos Santos. Even after tonight, my money is on Cigano (vs Reem).

you probably lost money tonight then.

and you'll lose money when he fights reem too, because your favorite fighter doesn't win just because you like him, If he gets outclassed, well that's just how the cookie crumbles.

it's how life works my friend, sorry.

Back