Can we finally agree, Alistair Overeem, would murder JDS?

JDS wrestling was exposed as was his cardio

He was also outstruck by Cain

Overeem would murder JDS

Lets be honest here, if it was Overeem fighting Cain tonight he would of been collapsed in the middle of the cage with an oxygen tank. It would be physically impossible for his body to keep anything like that pace.

or it would look like brock lesnar vs. reem, or JDS vs. cain I.

Lets be honest here, if it was Overeem fighting Cain tonight he would of been collapsed in the middle of the cage with an oxygen tank. It would be physically impossible for his body to keep anything like that pace.

Unless of course, Overeem finishes Cain in the first round.

Just because Cain imposed his will on JDS tonight, doesn't mean anyone else in the world can do that to JDS.

LOL @ all those who made all those JDS GOAT threads.
LOL @ all those who think JDS is a pushover just because Cain looked great.

All that was shown tonight was that Cain is like GSP. Outside of a lucky Serra/JDS strike, Cain will out-grind you and pull out the win.

All of this talk about junior's boxing taking out the reem was silly, hope nobody still believes this, JDS striking is nothing compared to a k1 WGP champion, he can't even ko an wrestler lol.

Overeem has a glass jaw according to Bas.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/overeem-has-glass-jaw-2187457/

Source in my thread too. JDS sparks Overeem inside rd1. JDS in defeat shows heart. Reem crumbles at the mercy of his opponents in the slightest bit of danger. Hoping for that fight though.

Saw this thread coming so far away. JDS couldn't land well on Cain past the first round because of the threat of the takedown coupled with exhaustion, and well, being on the ground or on the fence for a large portion of the fight. JDS can very well KO Overeem and vice versa, but this fight proves nothing either way as to how that fight would play out

cant wait to see all the threads about overeem after he gets destroyed...funny thing is, most of us have already witnessed overeem getting handled...all these new jacks that just got put on are gonna be in for a rude awakening...sorry guys but the fighting doesnt live up to the physique...

JDS would be too fast for Overeem.

Sherdog logic at its best. JDS loses to a wrestler.. who out wrestled him and held him against the fence for the majority of the fight, but now he'd lose to Overeem? Ok, lol.

Idiots.

absolutely not.. i don't think overeem has a chance vs either cain or JDS. we'll see tho

Just because Cain imposed his will on JDS tonight, doesn't mean anyone else in the world can do that to JDS.

LOL @ all those who made all those JDS GOAT threads.
LOL @ all those who think JDS is a pushover just because Cain looked great.

All that was shown tonight was that Cain is like GSP. Outside of a lucky Serra/JDS strike, Cain will out-grind you and pull out the win.

If only a lot of these people had bet on a +700 Cain decision win on bodog.

brb guys, screaming up bodog!

JDS sparks Overeem inside rd1.

JDS fights reem, gets completely outclassed by an actual striker, who knows how to strike, not just a wrestler who couldn't beat tyrone spong in a standup fight.

JDS is no badr hari, he is punching bag.

I think JDS would beat Overeem and Cain would beat Overeem. :icon_lol: Overeem isn't like Cain and JDS they have that extra fight in them.

Fuck no. JDS still KOs Reem.

Also Cain is going to finish Reem when they fight

I agree with this.

I was afraid this was going to happen if Cain won. The Cain fans are pretending like the first fight didn't even happen.

I would still like to see them fight one day.

Back